Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
Its impressive how consistent the dev is with updates. Every week on the dot. Anyway, that aside, are there any other games like this or games y'all would recommend if you like this game? Femboys getting donged I mean. In the vein of fantasy is nice as well.
We have a cozy futa on male thread HERE, surely there will be something that piques your interest

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.30.1Java
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Secsam

Feb 16, 2018
Unfortunately I cannot start the game. When I run the exe nothing happens. I installed java and tried to start the java version. I uninstalled java and did everything that the installation instructions said. Nothings works. Does anyone have any tips?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Unfortunately I cannot start the game. When I run the exe nothing happens. I installed java and tried to start the java version. I uninstalled java and did everything that the installation instructions said. Nothings works. Does anyone have any tips?
Nothing happens? And you tried to start it with the exe. It means you the Java doesn't find the .jar.
Make sure it's called TalesOfAndrogyny.jar and check if "file extensions names" are turned off. If not sure send a screen of your folder.

Reactions: Secsam

Wavering

May 26, 2021
So, the one thing that stands out with regards to this game, is that Majalis have seemingly always wanted this game to be playable on mobile devices, such as with the inclusion of Android versions - however, due to the ever present increase of animations being added to the game - even higher end or newer devices will eventually experience the game crash after a while (after a certain amount of time running / playing the game), due to the memory restrictions.
That's not just limited to mobile devices though - the game also seems to use a lot of the PCs physical memory usage depending on your PC's configuration - again, literally just to render animations (there are some AAA games I play that use less memory usage than this smut game lol).

It would really be nice, and improve the game's functionality (imo), if there was an option to play the game with images only - as in disabling all animations, even the character idle animations (swaying side to side etc) - as this would definitely help resolve the mobile device OOM (Out Of Memory) issues, as well as help reduce the amount of memory the game uses on PCs, should people want that (again, just as an option).

Another reason it would be nice to have the option to play with images instead of animations: As animations are being added to the game, the images that used to be either in the characters folder or the enemies folder are usually disappearing - due to the fact that the animation has now taken its place. It would be nice to at least have some archive of the images that are in the game and used to be in the game as well (by the way, that appears to be the reason the e-hentai gallery stopped updating - the still images eventually get removed as animations get added, meaning you would have to update the e-hentai gallery on a frequent basis, lest those images get lost to time).
Those images could be included / added again in the games folders or released as a standalone download (standalone ToA images (current and past removed) download), say from the game's itch.io page, depending.

Would really appreciate at least some consideration of the above, as it seems like it would at least go toward two issues (depending on your standpoint, of course). As it stands, seeing all the bug reports detailing the game not running on Android devices / crashing on Android devices being ignored on itch.io does not result in a lot of confidence on whether there are any plans to ever address it.

Last edited:

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
So, the one thing that stands out with regards to this game, is that Majalis have seemingly always wanted this game to be playable on mobile devices, such as with the inclusion of Android versions - however, due to the ever present increase of animations being added to the game - even higher end or newer devices will eventually experience the game crash after a while (after a certain amount of time running / playing the game), due to the memory restrictions.
That's not just limited to mobile devices though - the game also seems to use a lot of the PCs physical memory usage depending on your PC's configuration - again, literally just to render animations (there are some AAA games I play that use less memory usage than this smut game lol).

It would really be nice, and improve the game's functionality (imo), if there was an option to play the game with images only - as in disabling all animations, even the character idle animations (swaying side to side etc) - as this would definitely help resolve the mobile device OOM (Out Of Memory) issues, as well as help reduce the amount of memory the game uses on PCs, should people want that (again, just as an option).

Another reason it would be nice to have the option to play with images instead of animations: As animations are being added to the game, the images that used to be either in the characters folder or the enemies folder are usually disappearing - due to the fact that the animation has now taken its place. It would be nice to at least have some archive of the images that are in the game and used to be in the game as well (by the way, that appears to be the reason the e-hentai gallery stopped updating - the still images eventually get removed as animations get added, meaning you would have to update the e-hentai gallery on a frequent basis, lest those images get lost to time).
Those images could be included / added again in the games folders or released as a standalone download (standalone ToA images (current and past removed) download), say from the game's itch.io page, depending.

Would really appreciate at least some consideration of the above, as it seems like it would at least go toward two issues (depending on your standpoint, of course). As it stands, seeing all the bug reports detailing the game not running on Android devices / crashing on Android devices being ignored on itch.io does not result in a lot of confidence on whether there are any plans to ever address it.
The situation got worse after VFX were implemented, as combat suddenly started requiring even more memory, and turning them off from being shown in options doesn't seem to help at all.

Can't know for sure what are their plans, but it seems patches concerning stability are few years lower in to-do list than other things right now, and when it comes to programming, they program something else. I'm not even sure animations themselves are that process-heavy. Static pictures were crashing my games as surely as animations subjectively. It's just the way everything works.

If you could make a mode where everything is static, and somehow it reduces the memory requirements, I would be happy to use it. But it probably isn't that simple.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes