taglag

Aug 6, 2019
yeah all of those voting options wold be good, not sure which I would like most.

the shop keeper enhanced could be okay

Goblin: More lascivious action could be nice too.

the Blond werewolf, yeah maybe, but there is a lot of werewolf stuff already.

NPC outfits would probably be a mess, as there would be so many images to add, and instigate into the story.

My thinking on it :unsure:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
yeah all of those voting options wold be good, not sure which I would like most.

the shop keeper enhanced could be okay

Goblin: More lascivious action could be nice too.

the Blond werewolf, yeah maybe, but there is a lot of werewolf stuff already.

NPC outfits would probably be a mess, as there would be so many images to add, and instigate into the story.

My thinking on it :unsure:
I don't think you understood those results, all 4 of them gonna happen. There are many many more options to vote on per month.
Hmm, maybe I miss understood you :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: taglag

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
When the encounter editor tool is published, we should make a ToA mode, based off red head maybe, with custom encounters, and start votings for its content on this forum.

ALE234567

Nov 2, 2019
Here's a save with every single CG unlocked (was a pain), every achievement and every outfit for the latest version of the game (3.11.3). Just change the extension from .txt to .json and place it in the .toa-data folder

Can't wait for this game to be available on Steam. Itch is a pain
can i use it with the java version too?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can i use it with the java version too?
Well, seeing as the java version is every version - just that a few include an executable or package which allows players to run it without needing java on their system... it should work.

Reactions: Bob69

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
Added Bunny Oral art! how do get this? when in debt, all I get is pay back some $ back or body(anal) or she loans me

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Added Bunny Oral art! how do get this? when in debt, all I get is pay back some $ back or body(anal) or she loans me
It happens in the last location of a game only. You still need to be in debt to see this scenario, or you need to have 0 dignity when you find her there.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It actually is needed for Android as well, there's a bunch of people having issues with that tile on mobile
Ah shit, that on is on me. Dunno how I missed that the Android version has updated too. Well doesn't matter now. Tomorrow there will be a new version anyways.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes