commcrunch

Mar 15, 2020
How close is the game to being finished? I have quite literally held off on playing for like two years because it doesn't seem worth it to get too invested with updates coming out like every week. I am admittedly pretty patient, but is there a point on the horizon where the boatloads of new content will at least slow down? And yes, I know updates are compatible with old saves, and I'm certainly not trying to say that a constant stream of content is a bad thing by any means.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How close is the game to being finished? I have quite literally held off on playing for like two years because it doesn't seem worth it to get too invested with updates coming out like every week. I am admittedly pretty patient, but is there a point on the horizon where the boatloads of new content will at least slow down? And yes, I know updates are compatible with old saves, and I'm certainly not trying to say that a constant stream of content is a bad thing by any means.
#16,655

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
I know updates are compatible with old saves, and I'm certainly not trying to say that a constant stream of content is a bad thing by any means.
Old saves? the game is very re-playable, I have never spent more than 8 hours on one character except for the first few runs i guess. So using old saves just seems odd since its not really fun to walk around with an op character imo. Im not talking about story mode either since in that mode you get a bad end at almost any encounter you fail.

Most characters arent implemented in story mode yet but exploration mode has is pretty much everything and is kind of a rogue-like.

I would say its worth to play now and just use the exploration mode until story mode gets more updates.

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
Is there a way to play as an orcblood and use the default look for the scenes?
I want them tasty stat bonuses, but the tusks and sickly green hue is really killing it for me.
Tried editing race via save file data, but that also gets rid of the +1 food consumption and momma aint raised no cheater.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there a way to play as an orcblood and use the default look for the scenes?
I want them tasty stat bonuses, but the tusks and sickly green hue is really killing it for me.
Tried editing race via save file data, but that also gets rid of the +1 food consumption and momma aint raised no cheater.
I'd guess you'd need to change the art assets with photoshop, sounds more trouble than worth since they're constructed as paperdolls so there's tons of stuff you'd need to change.
If you're up to it, open up the .jar file, look for the animation folder and look for the files MC.png files (there's 12 of them, only some of them have the orcblood textures).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Bunny Oral Tip V.png

Hayoooo, newwww weekly!

We've added the ability to eat condoms, along with new art for it, including variants for other characters feeding you their condoms, chewing, and swallowing.

We've also added new ambient tracks and the ability to change the ambient volume and music volume in the middle of an encounter for more mixing capabilities. Along with that, the Camp Screen now has the appropriate ambient track depending on time of day, and that carries through to the Camp encounters.

The Skills code overhaul is coming apace, and it's helping fix some bugs and softlocks - once it's fully in things should be more stable and understandable, and we'll be able to do some nice stuff with the AI.

We have more planned for condoms with various characters that'll also use the new condom eater art, so probably going to get those in next week, including a new encounter along with it. Right now you can only fill a condom while in battle - that'll be fixed (you'll be able to fill one out of battle) and other characters will be able to use condoms (blow loads in them, put them on Hiro) and gift you the results.

Sorry for one final delay on the Dullahan Head Date encounter - it's all mapped out, and mostly written, so it'll be ready next week, along with new Dullahan Kiss art for her bodyless arrangement. It's a big one, too, with a few fun cameos.

After that, gonna put the Shopkeep mystery box on the backburner for now until we have some new art for it, so we'll be moving up some other stuff we're working on. Next up is the catgirl missionary animation!

A quick warning - we removed a modifier that was lowering the music and ambient volume by a third, so you may want adjust your corresponding volume in the options menu down accordingly.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

View attachment 2531759

Hayoooo, newwww weekly!

We've added the ability to eat condoms, along with new art for it, including variants for other characters feeding you their condoms, chewing, and swallowing.

We've also added new ambient tracks and the ability to change the ambient volume and music volume in the middle of an encounter for more mixing capabilities. Along with that, the Camp Screen now has the appropriate ambient track depending on time of day, and that carries through to the Camp encounters.

The Skills code overhaul is coming apace, and it's helping fix some bugs and softlocks - once it's fully in things should be more stable and understandable, and we'll be able to do some nice stuff with the AI.

We have more planned for condoms with various characters that'll also use the new condom eater art, so probably going to get those in next week, including a new encounter along with it. Right now you can only fill a condom while in battle - that'll be fixed (you'll be able to fill one out of battle) and other characters will be able to use condoms (blow loads in them, put them on Hiro) and gift you the results.

Sorry for one final delay on the Dullahan Head Date encounter - it's all mapped out, and mostly written, so it'll be ready next week, along with new Dullahan Kiss art for her bodyless arrangement. It's a big one, too, with a few fun cameos.

After that, gonna put the Shopkeep mystery box on the backburner for now until we have some new art for it, so we'll be moving up some other stuff we're working on. Next up is the catgirl missionary animation!

A quick warning - we removed a modifier that was lowering the music and ambient volume by a third, so you may want adjust your corresponding volume in the options menu down accordingly.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Yay for the trailmix update, it contains 100% NUT
...fr tho,he eat the plastic? That like eating the pizza with the box as well
Latex isn't plastic, it's rubber and latex is actually edible.
:EDIT: I'm a big dummy dum, i get it already, do not reply to this, i've already acknowledged it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes