Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
It is not helpful to the larger audience, but at least condom swallowing satiates one additional obscure sexual interest of mine amongst the pile of other odd additions to the game.

UH133

May 30, 2022
Yeah, because it's scientific latex, meaning liquid from which you make rubber. Of course it's not edible, and it's not like you get to eat it normally. But condom rubber is, if Hiro isn't allergic. Everyone who ate sausages wrapped in plastic had a bite of it, and somehow nobody sues the manufacturer on monthly basis for giving people's stomach conditions. They can be digested.
Are you that stupid that you believe that sausage casing is made of latex like condoms? It's made from intestines of animals. I mean it literally takes 2 seconds to google this stuff I don't understand why you people are embarrassing yourselves.

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Condoms do not get digested though? haven't you heard of all the drug mules that swallow condoms filled with drugs to smuggle it?

• Haha
Reactions: Decathect

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Are you that stupid that you believe that sausage casing is made of latex like condoms? It's made from intestines of animals. I mean it literally takes 2 seconds to google this stuff I don't understand why you people are embarrassing yourselves.
“Sausage casing, also known as sausage skin or simply casing, is the material that encloses the filling of a sausage. Natural casings are made from animal intestines or skin; artificial casings, introduced in the early 20th century, are made of collagen and cellulose.”
Like this you mean?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Vlive and Decathect

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
What do you mean by "Demon king in game is fake"?
Ignore the troll - they've been sour grapes for quite a while.
The ingame file names/script for her and various ingame hints confirm it. The True Demon King hasn't been seen yet, this isn't a troll. It explains various aspects of her encounter and will most likely be revealed in her Story Mode fight.

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
No way to complete trudy's questline without giving up the butt, is there? I wanted to finish all the questlines available unspoiled, before diving into the murky world of catching as well as pitching.
Its not that i mind trying out to be a switch, its just that trudy is at the deep end on a long list of characters I'd be willing to give that honor to first.

Last edited:

acerbicAnecdotalist

Apr 4, 2019
Hi, really sorry if this was already answered and I just messed up the keywords or something, but I can't seem to find the choker anywhere? It's not in any of the shops and I checked on the wiki just to make sure I wasn't missing something, but they don't even mention it on the actual items list there at all. I checked the Wereslut's Pervert page just to make sure I wasn't missing something, but it doesn't seem to be there either (though I may have just not unlocked the variant). Is there something I'm missing, like an Alma interaction?

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Hi, really sorry if this was already answered and I just messed up the keywords or something, but I can't seem to find the choker anywhere? It's not in any of the shops and I checked on the wiki just to make sure I wasn't missing something, but they don't even mention it on the actual items list there at all. I checked the Wereslut's Pervert page just to make sure I wasn't missing something, but it doesn't seem to be there either (though I may have just not unlocked the variant). Is there something I'm missing, like an Alma interaction?
Choker is not an item, it's there by default on Enchanter. So, the choker snapping art also is there by default, it just was added recently.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
No way to complete trudy's questline without giving up the butt, is there? I wanted to finish all the questlines available unspoiled, before diving into the murky world of catching as well as pitching.
Its not that i mind trying out to be a switch, its just that trudy is at the deep end on a long list of characters I'd be willing to give that honor to first.
Yeah, you can't talk to him otherwise. You can only probably edit your save to bring virginity back.

Or, even more complicated, find the specific flag number that allows you to talk to him further and change it without seeing the scene itself.

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
Yeah, you can't talk to him otherwise. You can only probably edit your save to bring virginity back.
Is there a way to play as an orcblood and use the default look for the scenes?
I want them tasty stat bonuses, but the tusks and sickly green hue is really killing it for me.
Tried editing race via save file data, but that also gets rid of the +1 food consumption and momma aint raised no cheater.
I am impeded by integrity :confused:

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
The ingame file names/script for her and various ingame hints confirm it. The True Demon King hasn't been seen yet, this isn't a troll. It explains various aspects of her encounter and will most likely be revealed in her Story Mode fight.
Yeah, I thought this was known and talked about a while ago.

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes