rmk

Aug 9, 2019
This game could be much better if you receive XP via sex wins also. It basically forces you to play boring and the only viable high AGI build, and to skip all the content because you need to kill everyone to progress.

Reactions: Vlive

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
This game could be much better if you receive XP via sex wins also. It basically forces you to play boring and the only viable high AGI build, and to skip all the content because you need to kill everyone to progress.
You don't really need to beat everyone to progress, only a few characters give you a GO for losing. Naga gives it to you, and only first type of them. Fire Elemental does. Demon King does. Puca can. Urka may do.

Also, five characters can give it to you, but you have ap option currently to resist and ignore it. So, what keeps you from not earning XP?

Considering scenes you don't see, well, visual novels always rely on saving and loading multiple times to check the branching options you have. Win, lose, choose this, choose that. What can be done about a core of textual games? Detroit was also made the way you need a lot of replays to see all the interesting alterations in plot you could have.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
NURSE_HOSE_OOH is at the end of the Sperm Bank encounter where you willingly get the "buffet". GENERIC_STANDING is from getting it anally from the town square informant with less than 3 Perfect Bottom and is used for standing anal in combat. GIANTESS_STAND is from climbing up the giantess's ass, as is GIANTESS_BUTTHOLE and GIANTESS_BUTTHOLE_HIRO. It's obvious how to find all of those.
"obvious" I wouldn't say it... the only wiki this game has is not precise and I've been asking for help on how to unlock these scenes not only here but also on itch.io, noone ever replyed me and the few who did also didn't know how to unlock them
the nurse "buffet" you could have said there was some extra hose scenes after drinking like 10 milkshakes, I thought all hose stuff were at "her outfit looks thight", and the perfect bottom check for hiro's standing anal not giving an option to fail was the reason I couldn't unlock it (yeah not so obvious)
anyway so far that's 2 less unlocks to worry about, thx for the help

as for the others...

HIRO
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GIANTESS

Last edited:

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
What's changes in-game when you activate Futa+ option ? I played few times with or without futa+ but didn't see any difference on sandbox mode.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
How do you deal with hunger? This mechanic is so annoying holy shit
I always just store around 300-400 by sleeping in the inn. It's 40 for 10 gold there. Of course you need money first. Money are also not such a problem with completing quests.

You can get more gold and food at the start after you complete some achievements, better in Ironman mode.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hiro Condom Eat Other.png

Hayoooo, newwww weekly!

This time around, we've got the Catgirl Missionary and Frottage animation, with caged variants, cum variants, and lots of camera motion. We made a nice handheld camera animation as well, but without the ability to move the background along with it, it ends up looking a little off, so we'll be adding background camera movement as well for sexy scenes.

We've also got the Dullahan Head Date done! Make sure to save before it (you need the Dullahan's Head and to go to the Town of Monsters) because it's currently a one-off deal and it's got a lot of options. There's also some new art to go along with it.

The end of the Dullahan Date work ended up taking longer than expected, so the new condom stuff will probably be next week, along with the Goblin Date art!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

claralover Dully Head 5 :love: so cute!

Last edited:

tricoffee

Jun 27, 2020
can anyone give any tips to get the new dullahan date scene? is it a story mode encounter where you can have her head in your inventory or adventure mode where you get her head at the mail place and then head to town of monsters?

thanks!

edit: its the latter, have her head in adv mode when you visit the mail place then go to shack in monster town o7. now if anyone can give some pointers on how to get to the new condom options in battle and gifting and otherwise thatd be awesome, thanks!

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

View attachment 2548543

Hayoooo, newwww weekly!

This time around, we've got the Catgirl Missionary and Frottage animation, with caged variants, cum variants, and lots of camera motion. We made a nice handheld camera animation as well, but without the ability to move the background along with it, it ends up looking a little off, so we'll be adding background camera movement as well for sexy scenes.

We've also got the Dullahan Head Date done! Make sure to save before it (you need the Dullahan's Head and to go to the Town of Monsters) because it's currently a one-off deal and it's got a lot of options. There's also some new art to go along with it.

The end of the Dullahan Date work ended up taking longer than expected, so the new condom stuff will probably be next week, along with the Goblin Date art!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

claralover Dully Head 5 :love: so cute!
Man, i could just wander my gaze in her eyes for untold aeons, i get a funny feeling in my chest and peepee region.
125412.jpg

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes