claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

View attachment 2548543

Hayoooo, newwww weekly!

This time around, we've got the Catgirl Missionary and Frottage animation, with caged variants, cum variants, and lots of camera motion. We made a nice handheld camera animation as well, but without the ability to move the background along with it, it ends up looking a little off, so we'll be adding background camera movement as well for sexy scenes.

We've also got the Dullahan Head Date done! Make sure to save before it (you need the Dullahan's Head and to go to the Town of Monsters) because it's currently a one-off deal and it's got a lot of options. There's also some new art to go along with it.

The end of the Dullahan Date work ended up taking longer than expected, so the new condom stuff will probably be next week, along with the Goblin Date art!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

claralover Dully Head 5 :love: so cute!
LETS FUCKING GO
IMG_2413.jpg

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I've been trying for 30 minutes to get the Dully head date but I can't get it :cry:

finally got it, I think they should make it a non RNG dependant encounter

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
man that dully date was so wholesome and cute, when will we finally get to recruit her :love:
I just want to have Dully take Hiro in her arms and they both run off together, or Hiro just joins Dully under the bridge, i'm sure things will be fine without the "hero". Though more realistically, perhaps we can have Dully become the Demon King once we beat them, I'm sure Dully would be an excellent ruler with Hiro as "Queen"? :sneaky:

Last edited:

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
awWz21Z3_700w_0.jpg
horny fokin shit man. the catgirl stuff now is the hottest shit stuff ever.
didnt think they could make an even better, cuter and more arousing face expression than her static one but even animation one is so frickin adorably lovable.
havent nutted this good ever since before ocd meds ruined my libido and orgasms.
gosh damn. mustve peeked with catgirl cait cuz no idea how they could top that. she just, mhhhhm chef's kiss.
okay. cringe virgin ramble over. back to my sad serotoninless pegging-girlfriendless life
a465lKXm_700w_0.jpg

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone got a cheat table for this game? Ive been trying but just repeatedly crash my game lol. Seems like things like soul crystals and skills arent obvious in the save file to edit. editing it also doesnt seem to work much, added perks and got none, changed level and it never reflected.

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
You can laugh all you want, but some people are really hoping for this kind of mod. Although, to face it, it is unlikely to happen, there is not only to change the texts, but also to redraw almost all of the CG and animation for the game. Hell of a job.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
You can laugh all you want, but some people are really hoping for this kind of mod. Although, to face it, it is unlikely to happen, there is not only to change the texts, but also to redraw almost all of the CG and animation for the game. Hell of a job.
Not to mention the amount of code.

Reactions: Vlive
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes