PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Oh good, one of these yet again...
View attachment 2551067
Hey man, he just wants to see that gobbo preg scene and figures having a female Hiro would be easier to obtain it. 1676327303097105.jpg
Ok ok ok boys

What about adding Hiro fucking hoes and bitches?

Or maybe hummmm,Urka and Warlock scene!?
He already does both of those. Although I am still waiting for the scenes where he starts pimping out his companions for some extra scratch.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
You're overestimating what you will be getting
Well, that's what they said, they're building Evoker gallery gradually to cover the scenes you'll see with him. Never said it's all the scenes where Hiro would appear normally. Still it is more work than making alternative crotch sprites. They won't do it not because they technically can't, but because it's not what the game needs.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.31.2Java
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

black0ni

Dec 3, 2021
I wonder if in the future there are plans to animate every sexual scene, including combat stance/actions. Also if it will ever be updated to also show your Hiro in all of the scenes/illustrations. Great game, bit jarring that my Hiro reverts to the default one during certain scenes though

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I wonder if in the future there are plans to animate every sexual scene, including combat stance/actions. Also if it will ever be updated to also show your Hiro in all of the scenes/illustrations. Great game, bit jarring that my Hiro reverts to the default one during certain scenes though
I just wish that they'd reanimate the Urka scene and removed the loincloth from blocking the money shot ;__;

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.2.23.4)

ToA - v0.2.23.4 Downloads

Extra Art (This isn't completely new but it was in the file archive so I'm uploading it)

Win64 link is down.

Reactions: Estefan314

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Win64 link is down.
Because it's a 3 year old link. Up to date versions of ToA can be found in OP. I doubt you will very few people who have that old version and fewer who are interesting in uploading it just for you. However, you might get lucky -- if it is that important to you. Best of luck.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Win64 link is down.
How in the fuck did you even find that really old version from hundreds of pages back? (with default settings it's hundreds, to me it's about 130 since i got 100 posts per page)
Like seriously, did you use the search to look it up or what, my brain is overheating from the amount of confusion?
MFW when i read that:
View attachment brainfart.mp4

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Yeah I don't think the "evoker mode" will be that a big of a thing. Just some cool scenes and that's it.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
hey could somebody tell me how many "no homos" i need to say to keep playing this game?
cheers
No need to say that, just keep your eye's closed while playing the game, and use your imagination for your own personal favorite style of game play.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Because it's a 3 year old link. Up to date versions of ToA can be found in OP. I doubt you will very few people who have that old version and fewer who are interesting in uploading it just for you. However, you might get lucky -- if it is that important to you. Best of luck.
Well, I have 3.11 .apk because it was most stable I got.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
hey could somebody tell me how many "no homos" i need to say to keep playing this game?
cheers
90% of content is with futa women. If you don't like the male to male content, you can skip it, just don't work at brothel, or go to the alley at night, choose only ladies at glory hole. And don't hit on trap characters. It's all pretty obvious there.

There are some characters (3-4) that have battle outcomes with males in them. Not as easy to spot, but still only a fraction of game, not a big deal.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
90% of content is with futa women. If you don't like the male to male content, you can skip it, just don't work at brothel, or go to the alley at night, choose only ladies at glory hole. And don't hit on trap characters. It's all pretty obvious there.

There are some characters (3-4) that have battle outcomes with males in them. Not as easy to spot, but still only a fraction of game, not a big deal.
I counted 6 women, 1 futa and 40 dudes with tits

how you gunna tell this man 90% of the content is futa

edit: just curious is there a single scene with a vagina shown in this game?

• Angry
Reactions: Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I counted 6 women, 1 futa and 40 dudes with tits

how you gunna tell this man 90% of the content is futa

edit: just curious is there a single scene with a vagina shown in this game?
Maybe because women have small encounters with less content mostly, except of Brothel Madam? While characters like Brigand have 4 types of encounter, oer Alma has like 20+ scenes in camp and 10+ scenes in Manor and 10+ scenes in her quest? Or maybe because there's story mode where there are even more futa characters present? 90% is probably understatement.

And no, there are no arts for vaginas, but there are still naked women arts.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes