Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
One piece of feedback that I never heard anyone talking about is:
Why on mobile the landscape view is locked just to one side? Why can't you rotate 180° in the device?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
One piece of feedback that I never heard anyone talking about is:
Why on mobile the landscape view is locked just to one side? Why can't you rotate 180° in the device?
There are apps for forcing rotation positions, but it us true that you are using extra resources (even if just a very smol amount) just to do it,

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Does it really matter if hes female or not, isn't that the whole point of the game, he's a boy that looks like a girl who keeps encountering women with men parts, at first i didn't even know he is male until i read the description, and I mean when starting a character you can just add boobs on him and pretend he's a she and go on with your day, does it honestly make a difference if he's male or female? No, I don't think it does.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I may be an idiot and missed a thing or two but, what are "rescues" ?
cause you said urka and i woke up.
Probably like Trudy rescuing us from the Fire Elemental or Weresluts. I'm hoping for them claiming our un-fucked victories.

We almost made a whole page without it too.
Pronoun Options can't come sooner, that'll weed most of those posts out. Then we just have to deal with Protag Vagina posts

JohnPopescu

Mar 30, 2018
Does it really matter if hes female or not, isn't that the whole point of the game, he's a boy that looks like a girl who keeps encountering women with men parts, at first i didn't even know he is male until i read the description, and I mean when starting a character you can just add boobs on him and pretend he's a she and go on with your day, does it honestly make a difference if he's male or female? No, I don't think it does.
For me yes, I enjoy the main char as a full female. I think only about the body not if the char is a he/she etc. And this is the single reason I can't enjoy the game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
For me yes, I enjoy the main char as a full female. I think only about the body not if the char is a he/she etc. And this is the single reason I can't enjoy the game.
Well, now you know that it won't happen on this game and you can move on to games which you can enjoy rather than focusing on this one.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes