Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I may be an idiot and missed a thing or two but, what are "rescues" ?
cause you said urka and i woke up.
Probably what we see with Tentacle Witch. She defeats us and is violating, but then our powerful ally comes to rescue... by violating the player instead of enemy.

Reactions: Twiton
May 26, 2020
For me yes, I enjoy the main char as a full female. I think only about the body not if the char is a he/she etc. And this is the single reason I can't enjoy the game.
Perhaps if what you want is vagina, the game centered around femboys isn't the right fit for you. Gigastraights: plz stop coming into content that's not for you and begging for it to be changed for you.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Sorry. I don't understand?
Merely a reference to an old(ish) wherein said words are used as an anagram. Coincidentally one current anagram solver's longest result for 'protag vagina' is 'aggravation'…

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Merely a reference to an old(ish) wherein said words are used as an anagram. Coincidentally one current anagram solver's longest result for 'protag vagina' is 'aggravation'…
Erm... 'aggravation' cannot be an anagram for 'protag vagina' because it is one letter short and has no 'p' in it :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Pronoun Options can't come sooner, that'll weed most of those posts out. Then we just have to deal with Protag Vagina posts
I would not be so sure. Those people only come here complain. Doubt most even tried playing the game before.

• Sad

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I would not be so sure. Those people only come here complain. Doubt most even tried playing the game before.
They'll just continue with “how do I play as a girl I couldn't find” and “why this option didn't remove the dick and added the vagina”. I wonder where they got the idea, I don't remember topping fans/girl protagonist fans being a thing half a year ago, now they're everywhere.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the dark knight ass eating scene?
If you lose to her in Mossy Expanse, there's a Game Over that includes showing to you this artwork.

Also in Waking Lands, if you have a stealth level 3 before meeting her, then you fight her and lose (NOT surrender), this art also comes.

Reactions: zero1234 and Twiton

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
Whats easiest way to make enemies grapple/full nelson/wrestle/grab you?
When those grey wrestle icons in top appear going to right or left depending if u r winning or losing.

Make them horny by bending over and spanking arse then flopping down on the ground with that one duck like skill before they nut?

Wanted to check how many enemies have few extra alternative lines or something after losing to them whilst grappling like how big hwat spider mommy has.

Seems impossible to lose to urka this way, no? She just endlessly ties you down with chains over and over?

• I just jizzed my pants
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes