Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Trudy in a nutshell,if only she could help more lol.
Anyway,Urka needs to help more lol
She really does need more benefits to recruiting!
Other than being the resident jobber who does help in only two types of encounters (by throwing herself into the enemy to get fucked), and teaching you two useful spells (waaaaaaaaaaay too late in the game to matter currently), you are correct. Trudy needs to have at least one win, because I did cheat in getting Hiro to have 1 in each stat, and still won to Trudy (with minimal care in actions chosen). I do think that the allies should have some more proactivity in combat, while also getting combat cut-ins in some corner of the battle screen to show when they do something, not just in the hover tooltip of the action tracker on the top right.

Also, yes. Urka, too, should have more going for her. Urka is kinda odd for combat roles while Alma only meddles in encounters when the "home" portal is up. Kiriya's in a similar position to Trudy, as well. Heck, Kiriya does less than Trudy, aside from the eleventh hour heal cast.. hmm...

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlive and Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Other than being the resident jobber who does help in only two types of encounters (by throwing herself into the enemy tonget fucked), and teaching you two useful spells (waaaaaaaaaaay too late in the game to matter currently), you are correct. Trudy needs to have at least one win, because I did cheat in getting Hiro to have 1 in each stat, and still won to Trudy (with minimal care in actions chosen). I do think that the allies should have some more proactivity in combat, while also getting combat cut-ins in some corner of the battle screen to show when they do something, not just in the hover tooltip of the action tracker on the top right.

Also, yes. Urka, too, should have more going for her. Urka is kinda odd for combat rolls, while Alma only meddles in encounters when the "home" portal is up. Kiriya's in a similar position to Trudy, as well. Heck, Kiriya does less than Trudy, aside from the eleventh hour heal cast.. hmm...
Well, the idea was probably they're the refreshment from all the strong dom futa characters. They're traps, like you, and they're also feminine and frail, submissive enough to get topped. Trudy's feature is fighting everything and ending up as bottom without much regret. If they start battling like they're cool and useful warriors, they're losing the frail and submissive flavor.

Urka and Alma don't intend to really help you travel, they're with you because they see you as opportunity to satiate own needs, and not much else. Urka's camp being next to yours is said to be concerning. Alma only lets you recruit her because she thinks it could be fun. Only things they could do for you is save you from other characters that intend to smuggle their possession if your hole (like with Tentacle Witch, though they don't even save you from Game Over).

Maybe Urka needs a quest of her own. Not a fan of how they've handled other ones, though.

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
I think, some enemies don't wrestle on the ground themselves. They keep attacking.

I personally just opened the game files (strings.properties) and read what phrases characters have from here.

There's Aphrodisiac item from second town, it can be used on enemy a few times, as well as on you. It could probably make seduction easier.
Hol' up. You can throw those at enemies? Always thought you could only use it on yourself cuz the drunk potions had player and enemy variants but aphrodisiac didn't. How do I use it on an enemy though? It would honestly help cuz with my high charisma & seduction abilities it's sometimes hard to arouse them with spanking without them sticking it in and the other skills like slap don't seem to make them want to wrestle more, only spank in exposed stance.
i just go to items during combat like normal? But if I click it it'll use it on myself, no? How do I throw it?
thx

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
am I doing something wrong or there's no oral scenes for the elite harpy?
normal and agressive harpys are the purple haired variant only so I ignored it but flocking and breeding grounds are the ones that have elite harpy encounters, yet breeding grounds only leads to splitroast scenes and flocking only shows hiro's oral pov

I tested in my save and in a new one to check if it wasn't perk/skill check issues but none of the harpy encounters triggers the new elite harpy blowjob scenes (which means no pervert menu unlocks)

is it buggy or there's a new elite harpy encounter that I'm not aware of?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
From my experience urka just kind of runs out of stamina doing her chain thing and then goes perpetually in the negatives, so it doesn't feel like she can ever win a grapple that way.
Ohh. cuz of stamina soft-lock? I just thought she didn't have win option for that for some reason which is weird cuz she seems quite horny. I wonder if any enemies at all have extra dialogue for when you lose to them in the grapple besides the spider gal. I think I saw one or two more but forgot.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
same. it's nice that gae m4m stuff is avoidable fully. now if someone would make ToA but pegging edition instead of futa. Man... that'd be perfection.
Why there no good pegging games man... my hetero ass has to indulge in this futa shit instead cuz there's like 3-4 pegging games and they all suck donkey balls ):
These futas are lovely lasses though!

ALE234567

Nov 2, 2019
could anyone provide a save file for this update or a gallery unlocker or something? i tried to create the gallery unlocker following an old comment at page 500 (not the exact number) but it requires a knowledge of java python and jython that i don't have. and i don't even know what i would be supposed to do so i can't look for tutorials. please help!
EDIT: i may be close to doing what i'm supposed to be doing but i get this error. any clues?

errorcmd.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes