yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Did you read the post above yours? :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely not, lemme take care of that
edit: took care of that, thanks for the mention o7
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.32.2Java
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I think bernabeu is talking about the gallery, so basically it's just another one of those "umg gibe 100% sabe plox ;__;" messages.
I think they are referring to the story mode... probably not a native English speaker; many languages have the same word for "story" and "history" (e.g. French "mode d'histoire" may be translated to English as either "history mode" or "story mode" depending on the context and a person who is not sufficiently fluent in English, or a machine translator, may not always be able to pick the correct form)

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeLigma98

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I think they are referring to the story mode... probably not a native English speaker; many languages have the same word for "story" and "history" (e.g. French "mode d'histoire" may be translated to English as either "history mode" or "story mode" depending on the context and a person who is not sufficiently fluent in English, or a machine translator, may not always be able to pick the correct form)
Still, we don't have any more Story Mode besides what could be and was published

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Help me please. I can't figure out what this designation means. How many dz in liters?
It was milliliters some time before. With the same number.

Now it means nothing. Dz — a dozen. A portion. Can be any amount. One human string of cum, maybe? Or maybe not.

Zorag1

Nov 8, 2022
It was milliliters some time before. With the same number.

Now it means nothing. Dz — a dozen. A portion. Can be any amount. One human string of cum, maybe? Or maybe not.
Looks not enough. The inscription is conditionally 57 "dz", and the stomach looks like there are 3 liters

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
how do i actually win battles or is there a way to cheat
upgrade "fade away" and perception to 7, fade away when they attack, guard i they keep attacking, then careful attack when they stop attacking and keep attacking until your stamina is low, then crushing blow and repeat the already mentioned fade away technique

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Looks not enough. The inscription is conditionally 57 "dz", and the stomach looks like there are 3 liters
"dz" is an invention of the developer - it doesn't have a real-world standard measurement equivalent.
See: #16,952 and #16,953

It's a fantasy world with fantasy measurements. If you think 57 dz = 3 l, then use that for your own head canon.

Last edited:

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Latest review made me chuckle, someone saw the tags, the screenshot and really thought 'oh yea! this right here is clearly straight man's power fantasy I'm sure I get to partake in pusse at every corner' :ROFLMAO: 'people want your ass in a game tagged gay and futa, whaa I thought futa was the type of cheese and gay meant gay women'

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Latest review made me chuckle, someone saw the tags, the screenshot and really thought 'oh yea! this right here is clearly straight man's power fantasy I'm sure I get to partake in pusse at every corner' :ROFLMAO: 'people want your ass in a game tagged gay and futa, whaa I thought futa was the type of cheese and gay meant gay women'
"man, there sure are a lot of cocks, I wonder who those are for"

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I dunno, I get plenty of futa booty in this game, lotta nice content for all sorts.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes