Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
could anyone provide a save file for this update or a gallery unlocker or something? i tried to create the gallery unlocker following an old comment at page 500 (not the exact number) but it requires a knowledge of java python and jython that i don't have. and i don't even know what i would be supposed to do so i can't look for tutorials. please help!
Searching the thread for the word gallery revealed many posts with the same answer as the following: #19,936

satoshiwane

Nov 3, 2022
Hello guys! How can I do "Magic Reversal"? It needs free cock's status but I didnt have any cage... Only feminisation by Alma. Now I want to reverse it

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hello guys! How can I do "Magic Reversal"? It needs free cock's status but I didnt have any cage... Only feminisation by Alma. Now I want to reverse it
You have to edit the save file, namely removing the line "impotency" from perks and the "warlock" from quests.
Either that or start a new save, be sure to make backups if you dun goof something up, because the consequences will never be the same. (please, someone get this...)
Feminization by Alma means castrating you, as in your cock is now useless without cutting it off.
Castration means your testicles or ovaries are removed, what alma does is make you impotent, as in unable to achieve erection.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Magic Reversal is reversing her suggestion magic, resulting in topping her, there is no vanilla way currently to reverse impotency.

Reactions: satoshiwane

BungDeetle925

Apr 26, 2023
How do I apply the new update to the game I have? I redownloaded the file but I have not seen any of the condom eating options or the Goblin date art and option. I appreciate your help.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
How do I apply the new update to the game I have? I redownloaded the file but I have not seen any of the condom eating options or the Goblin date art and option. I appreciate your help.
To eat condom you need to wear it, then fill by ejaculating inside combat. You get the art shown when you eat it in inventory.

You date goblin after you complete one of her pregnancies. In town of monsters.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Spanish translation 0.3.27.0
Hello friend, Zor310 , I hope you are very well.
I am writing to ask you if you continued working on the translation of the game, apparently the last one published is 0.3.27.0

I await your response and I hope I am not a bother, thanks in advance.

Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Applekeep Butt Full.jpg

Hayooo! New weekly!

Our resident softie the Dark Knight is getting her Kiss/Close-up animation, showing off her expressiveness, her smooching, and most importantly, her scary hotness. Look at boys and girls - she bites!

We've also added a fun animation wherein the Mimic initially grabs Hiro, which is rather... jiggly. Speaking of jiggly, Tea the Slime now has new battle music, and it's kind of a banger.

Still working on the Lupa story mode encounter and the rest of the Shopkeep new scenario - next up is some of that and more of the Dark Knight - specifically, her eating Hiro's ass and getting them ready for some gentle lovin'.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes