Randy43

Feb 10, 2021
Latest review made me chuckle, someone saw the tags, the screenshot and really thought 'oh yea! this right here is clearly straight man's power fantasy I'm sure I get to partake in pusse at every corner' :ROFLMAO: 'people want your ass in a game tagged gay and futa, whaa I thought futa was the type of cheese and gay meant gay women'
Yeah, tho I was one of the dumbasses who expected a whole dom path for hero, so that would be like, less gay.. I guess, maybe.. :unsure:
Some scenes are so well written it's hard not to appreciate, even tho hero didn't like any of that in my head canon, man just did what he had to to save the day :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Sua Kyudrae

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
"dz" is an invention of the developer - it doesn't have a real-world standard measurement equivalent.
See: #16,952 and #16,953

It's a fantasy world with fantasy measurements. If you think 57 dz = 3 l, then use that for your own head canon.
Fantasy, you say?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Yeah, tho I was one of the dumbasses who expected a whole dom path for hero, so that would be like, less gay.. I guess, maybe.. :unsure:
Some scenes are so well written it's hard not to appreciate, even tho hero didn't like any of that in my head canon, man just did what he had to to save the day :Kappa:
It's not gay if the balls aren't touching and you say no homo after you filled a gobbo boy. Can you actually top the male gobbo? I know you can top the female.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
what to do to get shopkeeper, harpy and jester scenes?
shop keeper: create a new story mode game then get to town, when you meet her she'll sell you weapons instead of supplies and this will give you the panties scene, once you get back to the map enter the town again and go to her shop, you don't have to buy anything just click on "done" and you'll get the thin panties scene, do it again and you'll get the hole panties scene

jester: the anal doggy style you get from playing the normal game mode and making the right choice when you meet her (quicksave a tile away before meeting her so if you fail you can just load), now the missionary scenes you get in story mode game, you'll only meet her near the final fort and once you do you'll start a fight with her, just use seduction and the battle will be over and both missionary scenes will pop (there's a check for slutty and virginity but I believe there's no need to keep yourself pure to see the scenes, anyway try not to fall in temptation before reaching her just in case :V)

harpy: there are 4 harpy encounters, the normal and dive bomber encounters will unlock most of the purple harpy scenes during fights (by failing, winning, seducing, etc). the breeding grounds at demon lords realm is the only encounter where you can unlock the splitroast scenes (you have to win a fight against the purple harpy but lose to elite harpy)

as for the elite harpy which you find in flocking tiles, only god knows how to get them... since the new update in which her whole pervert menu became animated none of her encounters (in both normal and story mode) triggers the scenes, doesn't matter if you pass/fail checks, lose, win, seduce, surrender, etc... they never unlock
majalis probably broke, made it hard to find or forgot to add the triggers for her scenes (not big surprise...)

Roma159357

Jun 8, 2021
Question regarding Strange merchant / Gadgeteer. how to meet her again to get the key?
Met her at her location.
Peekind in on her nad Brothel Madam
"make it up to them"
She tells me to get to some place
???

I walked all the way to final boss while passing through every tile. where is she? is it timed or something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Question regarding Strange merchant / Gadgeteer. how to meet her again to get the key?
Met her at her location.
Peekind in on her nad Brothel Madam
"make it up to them"
She tells me to get to some place
???

I walked all the way to final boss while passing through every tile. where is she? is it timed or something?
You can purchase the key from a blacksmith in Silajam (first town in the first map) for 100g, (current) final boss can be found in the castle on the 4th map.

Roma159357

Jun 8, 2021
You can purchase the key from a blacksmith in Silajam (first town in the first map) for 100g, (current) final boss can be found in the castle on the 4th map.
I kinow i can buy the key. and i know where the final boss is. im asking do we ever meet Strange merchant / Gadgeteer again? or is that storyline incomplete yet?

• Thinking Face

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I kinow i can buy the key. and i know where the final boss is. im asking do we ever meet Strange merchant / Gadgeteer again? or is that storyline incomplete yet?
Yes. This phrase means essentially nothing. It just hints you that you can visit her in her house and possibly get a Game Over where she blackmails you with having no key to open your cage.

Multiple people addresses that problem, but there's no continuation to Brothel scenes of hers.

• Thinking Face

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
Hi, I'm trying to play this game, but every time I try to open this game it opens up in a really small window. I do have an M2 MacBook Pro but I'm playing the game via the Parallel emulator/ visualizer. So if anyone can help me to make the games window bigger, so that I can actually see the game and the writing. I would really appreciate it.

• Thinking Face

crapfest

Jun 29, 2018
Latest review made me chuckle, someone saw the tags, the screenshot and really thought 'oh yea! this right here is clearly straight man's power fantasy I'm sure I get to partake in pusse at every corner' :ROFLMAO: 'people want your ass in a game tagged gay and futa, whaa I thought futa was the type of cheese and gay meant gay women'
Was that review deleted or am I missing something?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes