May 27, 2022
im having an issue with the brothel madame quest (the one that she question with weresluts have canine phallus) that it doesnt complete even when i try every single possible encounter with a wereslut (it doesnt even appear the exclamation mark), someone know why?

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
im having an issue with the brothel madame quest (the one that she question with weresluts have canine phallus) that it doesnt complete even when i try every single possible encounter with a wereslut (it doesnt even appear the exclamation mark), someone know why?
Well, the only encounter that will work with the quest is the one that is called on map Forest-Best-Werewolf-In heat. It spawns on the first map. No use to try others.

To complete the quest you need to suck her off it get fucked, or ask Trudy to fight her. It usually gives message “Anatomy learned (Wereslut)”

If it doesn't work and Madame doesn't give you another task, I can only suggest to talk to her about jobs again and confirm you are on this quest. I didn't have issues with it when I was doing all that was needed.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020

View attachment 2638146

Hayooooooo! New weekly!

This time around we've got the art of the Dark Knight eating out our hero's ass, prepping them for the kind of harsh lovin' she's known for, and some expanded associated scenes.

Bit of a slow week - both a bit under the weather and a certain game keeping us occupied. Well, two, actually - did you know Elden Ring has a Seamless Co-op mod? It's pretty great!

The Lupa story mode encounter and the rest of the Shopkeep new scenario are still in the works, don't worry!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

The most unimpressive changelog ever, LOL. Don't think I'll bother downloading this update.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
my brother, I've seen the dark knight ass eating art, and I have to ask HER WHERE SHE LEARNED THAT, CAUSE SHE GOT THAT TONGUE GAME. after it, 10 seconds and I was wet, and I'm not even a woman.
this isn't even lust brother. I think about this day and night. depressed and happy. drunk and sober. hopefully truck-kun hits me so I can choose where to be reborn, cause this is majestic.
no wonder why it's a game over after you lose to her, not even I could think straight... or at all if she caught a grip of me.

but I swear... nothing will be pulling me off of her, not even a black hole

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I keep getting a Java Virtual Machine Launcher Error when I try to launch the game. Anyone know how to fix this?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I keep getting a Java Virtual Machine Launcher Error when I try to launch the game. Anyone know how to fix this?
Not without you disclosing the actual error message, no. Come to think of it, they switched their JDK version from 8 to 11 somewhere between 0.3.31 and 0.3.32, so it may be as simple as you switching to an appropriate JRE… *shrug*

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Not without you disclosing the actual error message, no. Come to think of it, they switched their JDK version from 8 to 11 somewhere between 0.3.31 and 0.3.32, so it may be as simple as you switching to an appropriate JRE… *shrug*
Or, just hear me out, i know this is going to sound absolutely crazy, but:
1684785476208.png
PS: Thanks Count Morado, i'm shamelessly loaning this picture for this purpose.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.32.3Java
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Am I dumb or is this extremely complicated?
Entry threshold may be a bit rough, but overall the game is not hard. You need to learn what stats are most useful (all besides charisma and magic, those are situative). You need to try and farm achievements in Ironman mode to get bonuses on start. Also you do some quests and buy a gear. After that you basically just hit and defend.

Reactions: WasteAway

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Man there are no animations during licking off brothel madame which kinda sucks why aren't there any animation during mouth fcking. So less animation and so much more to grind.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes