Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Dark Knight Analingus Clothes.png

Hey there! New weekly just dropped!

This time around we have the Brigand Oral animation, the Shopkeep "Sign Girl" scenario if you get proactive after peeking at her undies, and a bunch of new ambient tracks in various locations. There's also some lost combat dialogue that's been recovered that couldn't trigger before, particularly around sex skills that use your characters hair like handlebars. We also did some AI tweaks - still with the old system, but it will increase the variance of sex skills used by enemies.

We're going to be adding locked chests, lockpicking, and new mini-encounters with the Mimic (maybe a new encounter with her, too, if I can't stop myself), and the Demon King post-victory missionary scene is nearly done (and it's going to be dropping along with new Demon King art!), and Lupa story mode encounter is now fully underway. We still have a few features in the backlog that we're working on, as well.

Hope everyone's doing well, and thanks again for supporting us!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019

View attachment 2655527

Hey there! New weekly just dropped!

This time around we have the Brigand Oral animation, the Shopkeep "Sign Girl" scenario if you get proactive after peeking at her undies, and a bunch of new ambient tracks in various locations. There's also some lost combat dialogue that's been recovered that couldn't trigger before, particularly around sex skills that use your characters hair like handlebars. We also did some AI tweaks - still with the old system, but it will increase the variance of sex skills used by enemies.

We're going to be adding locked chests, lockpicking, and new mini-encounters with the Mimic (maybe a new encounter with her, too, if I can't stop myself), and the Demon King post-victory missionary scene is nearly done (and it's going to be dropping along with new Demon King art!), and Lupa story mode encounter is now fully underway. We still have a few features in the backlog that we're working on, as well.

Hope everyone's doing well, and thanks again for supporting us!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
Hi, um I dont get where the links are here? In the OP?

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
OP = Original Post. So just the first one of this thread :p
I think you might need to add that on your signature for posterity. I am sure someone will ask again a couple dozen more times in the coming month, across different threads.

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019
I'll leave the link to it there now :D Should be good!
I was like "OP?" The users are not the same and that is an old post? :unsure: Wondering where it was for the past couple of weeks now so thank you again lol. (Sometimes brain go derp.) :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes