k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
You can only level up to 20? When was a level cap added?
hm i played a couple of months ago i hope im not confusing it with another game but i remember it being capped at 20 but maybe im wrong. still leveling is slow and for leveled up skills you need more points, so it's very slow to get the skills you need just to survive.

Skizeviler

Aug 26, 2022
There is a futa/male option, which turns certain characters from futa to male, like the ogre or the shopkeeper. Dunno if every futa becomes male.
Darn, was hoping for an option to just remove the penises from the traps. But thanks for letting me know, I'll have to take a pass here.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
question...

why are there like 200 skills 90% of them being sexual... when you can only level up until 20. and even before you get killed most of the time as a beginner.

game should have extra skill points for sexual skills. you have no time to spend on sexual skills unless you wanna die
Because removing them seems a waste for developers, but rebalancing the game any other way is too much of trouble for the team of three programmers, two of which are also writing/drawing.

It's been two years since I realized that the game could just give you the skills for flavor text in sex scenes together with perks in sex (Perfect Bottom, Blowjob Expert perks could unlock skills). Perfectly logical and not implemented yet.

What you could do is edit your save and unlock them for yourself to not bother learning them all.

Reactions: k2ren and MinXe

Namemcnamerson

Mar 4, 2017
Has anyone tried a completely chaste run lately? Last version even when plugged up I would just lose my anal virginity to tentacles; even when I had a buttplug and/or chastity belt. Is it a case of just having to start with higher perception to actually succeed?

I'm not sure if its a bug (I don't see a fix in this ver if it is), advice would be appreciated.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Has anyone tried a completely chaste run lately? Last version even when plugged up I would just lose my anal virginity to tentacles; even when I had a buttplug and/or chastity belt. Is it a case of just having to start with higher perception to actually succeed?

I'm not sure if its a bug (I don't see a fix in this ver if it is), advice would be appreciated.
Use the Scout command to avoid undesired outcomes.

Reactions: Namemcnamerson

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022

You need scout level 3 to not get owned by tentacles. It can be achieved with high Peeception by default, yes. But you can also press the chest button in the bottom of the screen before you step on mode with tentacles. It raises scouting level, but costs some food.

Reactions: Namemcnamerson

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
You need scout level 3 to not get owned by tentacles. It can be achieved with high Peeception by default, yes. But you can also press the chest button in the bottom of the screen before you step on mode with tentacles. It raises scouting level, but costs some food.
You can also put points into the "Surveyor" perk, just 5 points total to not get hassled by certain encounters.

Reactions: Konpon

fgdfs

Sep 9, 2017
The game crashes when you try to fight helena and persephone
Happens also when preloading the game, for me it complains about being unable to load the dependencies of the fight music file.
I'm gonna guess this is a good ol' bug, since the file "Persephone_and_Helena_Fight.ogg" does exist in the .jar and you can play the file in VLC for example. Unless the .jar got somehow corrupted during download.

Jul 17, 2021
This is correct. Sorry if my post was unclear. Just make the character you want to edit, open the save game directory from the game with the ingame button in the menu and edit it in the notepad. Take a backup of the file if it does not work the first time.

Step by step:

Create character and save. Enchanter is the class used here, other classes may have some values missing.

Open save file location from within the game with the new savegame button in the save folder. Backup the file in case it does not work the first time.

Open the .json file in notepad. Verify its the correct file by your characters name.

Then edit the stats, just scroll until you find them, note that these are already edited numbers:

View attachment 1534149

Then alter skill, magic, perk points and money:

View attachment 1534151

Save the changes, close the file and load the save, check to see if stats and points are as you added them in. If it didn't work just make a new char, try again and you will figure it out! Oh, and keep cheat mode on in the options menu so you dont have to worry about food.

ok so i did all this but for the second part i couldnt find the skill magic and perkpoints

Dogmeow

Sep 14, 2017
People often say that, but what game in your opinion has the better situation with content updates, for example?
Degrees of Lewdity, Summertime Saga (bit slow though), Some Modelling Agency, Karryn's Prison (on the rare chance it's updated, or historically speaking, or expansion content), Girls Life (slow), My Oblivious MILF, Dystopian Robot Girlfriend, The Fixer. These are games where if you put them down for a few updates, you can definitely tell there's some new shit to play with.

Can't think of too many more off the top of my head. It's just that when those update(d) you could feel the difference immediately and dig into the content. That's not to slight this game, or anything; this game is great as well. You could argue this has more depth than the average game, so it's harder to encounter every new thing right away.

I hadn't downloaded this game what feels like 2 years, but could be less, til now, and it still feels as though it's at the same spot in terms of content.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Degrees of Lewdity, Summertime Saga (bit slow though), Some Modelling Agency, Karryn's Prison (on the rare chance it's updated, or historically speaking, or expansion content), Girls Life (slow), My Oblivious MILF, Dystopian Robot Girlfriend, The Fixer. These are games where if you put them down for a few updates, you can definitely tell there's some new shit to play with.

Can't think of too many more off the top of my head. It's just that when those update(d) you could feel the difference immediately and dig into the content. That's not to slight this game, or anything; this game is great as well. You could argue this has more depth than the average game, so it's harder to encounter every new thing right away.

I hadn't downloaded this game what feels like 2 years, but could be less, til now, and it still feels as though it's at the same spot in terms of content.
Well, you could say those games sometimes add new mechanics that change the gameplay, and it's something ToA slacks on, yeah.

But overall it's the same. They add new scenes, new art once a month. Or they make an update once a few months with a lot of content, but it's the same amount ToA has. Degrees of Lewdity in particular is a pixel style HTML game that literally is all about small sprites and text, so it's logical it emphasizes mechanics over arts.

Overall, it's about the same amount of actual content in ToA. Just in smaller dosage.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes