Teal Zetsu

Feb 18, 2019
How in the hell do i trigger a spanking scene?
To give spankies you have to max a full Nelson and bend them over your knee. to receive spankies you have to be getting drilled from behind and either they spank you randomly or you spank yourself.
As far as I know.

Teal Zetsu

Feb 18, 2019
ok so i did all this but for the second part i couldnt find the skill magic and perkpoints
Ctrl F and type in "points" for the wordpad file, they will be under all of your skills, then change the values for the points. if you don't see any of the values then you haven't earned any on that character yet, go deal with the golem to get magic points or level up to get the other points.

Reactions: CarbonBeast

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 304609

Overview:
Hi there! This is a lewd game featuring characters with androgynous features, some male, some female, some... slime? You play as a feminine guy that looks like a gal, and you do lewd things with guys, gals, monster guys, monster gals, and... slimes? It's a stance-based RPG with rogue-lite elements and a frankly suspicious number of phallus(es? odes?) written, drawn, and programmed by us, the Majalis team, consisting of two programmers, one artist, one writer - making in all, two! It's a custom built game using libgdx.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-30
Release Date: 2023-07-30
Developer: The Majalis Duo - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.34.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE: Read installation spoiler if you are having difficulties getting the game to run

DOWNLOAD
Java: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Win
(v0.3.34.0): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux (v0.3.34.0): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.3.34.0): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Scene Guide to 0.2.07.5 - Redhead+Mod* - Extras - Full Save - Skip tutorials -
Translation Pack Guide

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 304601 View attachment 304602 View attachment 304603 View attachment 304604 View attachment 304605 View attachment 304606 View attachment 304607 View attachment 304608
I have a problem, every time I open the inventory, the screen goes black and only the pointer is visible, I close and try again and nothing.

Clarification: I downloaded the one that says Win64, unzipped, etc... Then the one that says Java and replaced the .JAR file... Is that it or would I just have to download Win64 and wait for it to update?

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
For anyone interested the FINAL version of the Redhead+MOD has been released. Version 3.34.5 will be the very last update as .6 has broken every animation with Hiro in the game and I do not have the time or desire to update everything...again.

It's been fun and I just wanted to thank everyone who has ever given the mod a try over these many years. Take care.

TalesOfAndrogyny 2023-07-31 21-46-44.jpg almahero.jpg

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
For anyone interested the FINAL version of the Redhead+MOD has been released. Version 3.34.5 will be the very last update as .6 has broken every animation with Hiro in the game and I do not have the time or desire to update everything...again.

It's been fun and I just wanted to thank everyone who has ever given the mod a try over these many years. Take care.

View attachment 2815873 View attachment 2815862
It's been a ride, but i can totally understand the frustration, even with my own limited editing of some files (to mostly remove cloaks and stuff i do not like) and when putting down those old files into the .jar, booting the game and then witness the glory of a Lovecraftian outer god that has eyes as a cloak greeting me, i feel you bro.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Spank.gif

Hayooooooooooo! New monthly! Enjoying the summer?

Got a bunch of new stuff this time - the Dark Knight Tavern Oral art and cum variant, the Minotauress Oral and Spanking animations, and Hiro's new Silver hair! There's also new encounters (of the mini and full variety, including the Mimic Locked Chest encounter), new scenes, new backgrounds (Tavern, Demon King Realm, Sperm Bank, Dead Forest), new techniques, new music (Catgirl and Vampire Battle), new sounds, and new little easter eggs!

We've also added the status of character's Ass Cheeks, and getting them nice and red increases their Embarrassment and can sting a bit! It's also reflected in the new spanking animation when enemies spank you. You can even choose which cheek to spank~

There's now Lockpicks, an associated perk, and accompanying locked chests, and some new Mimic content to go along with it, and we're making more progress on other feature work as well!

Probably going to put up an AI and ToA near future plans devlog sometime soon, hopefully, but for now, enjoy!

As always, changelogs are below, and convenience download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

Aza0000

Mar 30, 2020

View attachment 2815873 View attachment 2815862
Thank you a lot for your service to our fellow dudes who just want to satisfy our needs

Reactions: Twiton and Jorja

kalookalee

Feb 21, 2020
Hi, probably a bit late for most of you who had this issue but in addition to changing ELF: X to 0 to reset Kylira, also make sure that his value for Kylira: X isn't -1 or 0, for me 13 works

Barcodezi

Aug 2, 2023
Maybe an odd question but does anyone have a link to dl ver 3.10.x? It's the latest build that my secondary pc can run. ty

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes