Turkishlads

Aug 6, 2021
Honestly, I just wanted to check Demon King new scenes, so I installed the game, hit warrior class with default setting, used cheat to start the fight, and I started bashing spring attack-blitz attack-stand up until she was dead and I had 33/60 health.

I didn't even farm the achievements which takes 10 minutes and gives you +3 stats, +6 skills and perks. Not had anything besides starting gear.
The AGI strat also proves useful if you ever want to do the Purest achieve (complete virgin on all sides) in the safest way. Be sure to also avoid any encounters like the Mimic which trigger V-card loses

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
It has been quite a while since I last checked in with this game, I don't recall but is the battle meta, the same? like bouncing between tempo attack and second wind? I don't remember, unless that wasn't the combat meta back in the day?

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
It has been quite a while since I last checked in with this game, I don't recall but is the battle meta, the same? like bouncing between tempo attack and second wind? I don't remember, unless that wasn't the combat meta back in the day?
iirc the meta was blocking until their dick was hard and then draining their balls until they were happy

works on a lot of them, but not all~

Reactions: Twiton

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
But why would you do that??
You can get a debuff if they cum in your mouth~ Its kinda worth it if you have a few points in the perk that heals you for doing it but otherwise countering it with a handjob is what I usually do if I wanna cheese

And a few character can defeat you if they mouthfuck you. Like getting orally knotted.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Did anybody find how go get rescued from Werewolf by Alma? You need to be Urka's slave for her to start rescuing. But what about Alma?

• Thinking Face

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
I don't know how to reach the developer, but to me the gloryhole and alleyway is the best content in the game.

I honestly would prefer if he just wrapped the story up and just made infinite variations of alleyway and gloryhole.

Also a curse of obedience aura that hypnotized everyone around you and made them feel entitled to using you, such that normal, good, upstanding citizens have no inhibitions to interrupt you during whatever you happen to be doing like talking or eating, and either grope/molest you, grind your ass, or gently/suggestively press down on your shoulder, with absolute unquestionable and uninhibited certainty that it is perfectly acceptable and appropriate with you. And Hero cannot be mad at them because he knows this is his fault and his responsibility.
And a cherry on top could be that, its still inappropriate to be mouthfucking in the middle of a crowded restaurant, but people will only see you as the one being inappropriate. Nobody will recognize the mouthfucker as being inappropriate, just you. Even the person facefucking their meal into you will hurl abuse at you as being a perverted degenerate for getting mouthfucked in public.
That kind of hypnotism~

If ya'll have played Healslut, sort of how the MC get treated when leaning into "abuse" (again, let me face the peril!)

Those kind of random encounters would be so great.

Last edited:

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
Did anybody find how go get rescued from Werewolf by Alma? You need to be Urka's slave for her to start rescuing. But what about Alma?
I think you have to finish her portal magic quest. You speak to her about it then you go to various places and she fucks your bum. Town Square, tavern and brigand encounter are what I remember off the top of my head. You have to get her to like you enough.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I don't know how to reach the developer.
The official forum for the game:

Official Majalis Twitter:

Majalis Patreon:

Official Majalis Picarto Channel:

Official ToA Subreddit:

Hope this helps!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Jester Oral Grit.png

Hayoooo! New weekly!!! Lots of combat stuff this time around!

So, while I wanted to wait for the AI system to be fully in place before we did, we've done a bit of a combat pass - adjusting a lot of things and adding new techniques and some new features, as well. Both physical and magical options are seeing major changes, with Magic getting a bunch of interesting toys and new concepts, and Physical getting some really powerful options, along with some of the existing systems playing a larger role, like weapon grip and stamina/stability management. Stealing also now works based on item value and weight, as well.

On the Magic side of things, we have the Awakened perk, which gives access to Magic spells, and also determines how much mana you start combat with, which will overall be lower. The "channeling" techniques that restore mana are now more potent - and there's a new one that is usable in Defensive stance - partially to compensate for this, along with the Archmage perk, which gives mana while using the Incantation skills. On the flipside, there's the Quickcast spell, which costs mana to get directly from Balanced to Deep Casting. And on the defensive side, we have the Spellblade and Incanter perks, which give parry and evasion, respectively - for the former, while using spells/incanting/deep incanting (ranks 1, 2, 3, respectively) and for the latter, while Incanting/Deep Incanting (ranks 1, 2, respectively). There's also Deflect (a perfect parry spell) and Fizzle... which lets you cancel your Casting and also remains an option when you don't have any mana, which helps make it clearer when that's the case, instead of letting you use the spell, but having it fizzle anyway. A lot of spells got improved in terms of their stats, putting more focus on the spells themselves and a little less on your Magic score.

All six of the "advanced" combat stances (Blitz, Berserk, Haymaker, Counter, Focus, Stonewall) got changes, some pretty major, like multi-attack for Blitz and Berserk, and Counter getting pretty big buffs and a Trip skill, as well as Focus and Haymaker getting some boosts. On the flip side, enemies now have unique and better armor, and there's been some other adjustments to the power numbers behind physical attacks, as well as increased stability and stamina costs, and a reduction to armor sunder and knockdown, as well as Disarm (weapon grip damage) being more common.

There's also some neat little improvements to the combat system, like merged feet/legs for the naga-types and mermaid, tall enemies having their head off-limits unless you get them kneeling, etc. There's also some more clarity about the Defense/Negation system, with parries and evasion, like block, displaying how much damage they're taking off (each point of evasion/parry/block takes away 1/4th of the damage of a physical attack, redirecting it to Nothing - Your Weapon Grip - Your Shield durability, respectively).

I did a bunch of testing as I was implementing this stuff and after, but at the very least hopefully there aren't any crashes lying around, but there still may be, or odd behaviors. It should all be good but, y'know - I'm doing the testing and I'm also the one implementing it, and I am but a simple snail.

We're also going to be posting up a preview of the Canonical Cock Chart we've been working on after this, along with a short devlog related to it.

Sorry if you're still waiting on that AI devlog; I think we've finally settled on an approach for AI that's going to work, but it's a doozy of a project - up until now I've mostly been cleaning up the existing AI code and moving it all into a proper system that distinguishes between what's AI decision-making and what's allowable by the game, and that's been paying dividends in terms of fixing bugs, clarity of the existing implementation, and allowing for me to add specific AI behaviors in a similarly bug-free way, but what it hasn't done, and what the AI solution will do, is allow for more long-term thinking and more player visibility into why enemies are doing what they're doing, which will be great both from a gameplay perspective and an erotic perspective. But, there's still more to do there, so I'll talk about that more with that devlog - for now, enjoy!

Next up we've got the Slime Bootyshot, maybe a nice cock close-up, more Brothel Madam, and maybe more Urka, too, while we're at it.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Rubytigerx3

Sep 28, 2018
cant get the game to work. tried to delete everything and download it again. first the Win (v0.3.37.0) version on the main page, that worked. but when i replaced the jar file with the new v0.3.37.4 ver. it stopped working. looks like it can't find animations for the different lips in the character creator.
maybe it is related to the new portrait animation and Hiro's current expression/gesture from the new changelog.
sorry for my bad English. View attachment error-20231022-083457.txt

Reactions: mogetsu

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
I really hope they update the bunny and dark knight further they are amazing i also would love more of the werewolf which is probably my top favourite

• Red Heart

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
Just had some shower thoughts about this game... There are a lot of "endings" in this game, however most of those are "bad ends" (non-con), like when Hiro gets either killed or made into a permanent fucktoy. While there are a couple "good ends" (consensual), the only ones i can think of are defeating the demon king and marrying the harpy, which led me to thinking... What if we had "companion endings"? These could be unique endings that the player has to consent to in order to start (similar to marrying the harpy), but could have unexpected outcomes.

Concepts for companion endings:
- Kylira and Hiro open a bed n breakfast. This could be a relatively simple ending, where we get several small, unrelated scenes of them running the bnb, and of course, attending to their guests' needs. Another option would be following Kylira back to elven lands, but i think the simple and wholesome setting of running a bnb together works well for these two characters.
- Urka becomes chief. This could be a more drawn-out ending, where Urka takes Hiro (after he's agreed to be her slave) back to her people. There is a competition being held to decide the next chief--in order for Urka to win, she must have Hiro complete various trials to prove to her people that she is a capable leader. There could be two different endings dependent on whether or not Hiro has been trained sufficiently (success=urka becomes chief and Hiro becomes some kind of slave-queen figure, failure=urka becomes outcast and hiro becomes fucktoy for the orcs).
- Alma becomes almighty. Alma discovers another realm with more potent magic--filled with simple-minded magical beasts that she learns to control through their desires, and by that, I of course mean, by letting them violate Hiro. This could also have two endings based on whether or not Hiro is skilled enough to calm their urges. (success=Alma becomes the new master of the beasts and uses them to invade Ironia, failure=both Alma and Hiro are over-powered by the beasts, and get reduced to fucktoys).
- Trudy and Hiro become testers for the gadget girl's newest toys. Probably the worst of these ideas, but it was either this, or having them go work at the brothel, which felt a little too easy. This could just be a sequence of simple, repeatable scenes.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes