Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
tried installing app on android, I get the app not installed successfully.
it used to install correctly a while back

MythrilKaiser

Dec 7, 2017
Not sure if this has occured for anyone else, but anytime i load a save, i am set back to level 1. i stopped playing last night and was level 3, saved and closed the game. opened it back up today and im back to level 1. i started a new game and got to level 2 and tested it again, and the same thing happened

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Not sure if this has occured for anyone else, but anytime i load a save, i am set back to level 1. i stopped playing last night and was level 3, saved and closed the game. opened it back up today and im back to level 1. i started a new game and got to level 2 and tested it again, and the same thing happened
Dunno. In this game you don't actually get levels until you open upgrade menu and use them. So, if you open your status screen, you should see your “stored levels” are 3, “current level” is 1, and it's okay.

MythrilKaiser

Dec 7, 2017
Dunno. In this game you don't actually get levels until you open upgrade menu and use them. So, if you open your status screen, you should see your “stored levels” are 3, “current level” is 1, and it's okay.
Yeah it deletes any skills and perks I've chosen as well.

Also when i extract the .jar file there is no .exe inside, and I cant get it to run. I have installed online and offline java.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Also when i extract the .jar file there is no .exe inside, and I cant get it to run. I have installed online and offline java.
.exe file is only in Win64 version. but once you download it, it will work with any version in future. so you download Win64 to get .exe file and what comes with it, after that you can download just .jars and put in the same folder.

The bug is strange, maybe something new.

melacolin

Jun 24, 2021
Anyone else on Linux getting segfaults since a couple versions back?
I think this started after the java version jump. Yep, it's a clean install.
Log attached, if anyone wants to have a look.

Turkishlads

Aug 6, 2021
Have I told you guys how INCREDIBLY OP Agility is? Well, the trick lies in making a Thief, grabbing Slide and specing all perk points into Agility. Just with that you can simply Slide, stand up, Low attack and repeat. It even works with the Demon King. I try to max agi by grabbing the boots from Monsters, upgrading them, going to the Witch's Cottage, grabbing the agi charm and if it is high enough, you can steal several items from store (full plate, the Indestructible). In total, I end up with 17 agi, more than enough to cheese everything.

Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Have I told you guys how INCREDIBLY OP Agility is? Well, the trick lies in making a Thief, grabbing Slide and specing all perk points into Agility. Just with that you can simply Slide, stand up, Low attack and repeat. It even works with the Demon King. I try to max agi by grabbing the boots from Monsters, upgrading them, going to the Witch's Cottage, grabbing the agi charm and if it is high enough, you can steal several items from store (full plate, the Indestructible). In total, I end up with 17 agi, more than enough to cheese everything.
Meh, i just spam A and kip up.

• Haha

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Why reply to a 6 year old comment?
He just wants to make sure the man is alive and well.
I liked to just slap them with the blade until they fall down, then special ground slap them. Occasionally I hump them too, then more slapping.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes