Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Majalis is getting the Breast and Belly physics finally updated soon (they were distracting me lately, as they currently look like curdled milk or something), so something has to come out from that, no? And personally, if they updated the title screen display setting for choosing favorite classes, maybe they could add one for "Favorite character", and when Mother's Day happens, they could be next to Hiro with a full belly (or both of them), regardless of the latest save file status during that day.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
To be fair... the game is too ambiguous about the mother.
That's what makes me think it's pivotal, especially with the secret behind the 'False Demon King' we found in the files and the supposed Demon Matriarch.
1708115000549.png

Last edited:

Pouwend19

Apr 3, 2023
They mean 0.3.39.0. that’s the Patreon version from 2023-12-01 or the public from 2024-01-01. Not sure why they need that though.
I would just like to know if anyone has it since the latest versions are not going very well for me, apart from the fact that the mod I was playing with has not yet reached that version. :)

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I would just like to know if anyone has it since the latest versions are not going very well for me, apart from the fact that the mod I was playing with has not yet reached that version. :)
The problem is that specific version was never posted here. I skipped it as the next day the new weekly was posted anyways.
I can only give you this should be almost the same version though.

• Yay, new update!

SupremeVictor

Aug 7, 2018
Current version crashes for me during updated animations for Orc and Warlock, but only during battle. In pervert, they play just fine. I've done a clean install and cleared my save files. Even on my smartphone, the new animations crash.

• Sad

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Guys, when Tales of the Androgynous Lore Guide
A lore guide? Would be lovely to have something of a flowchart on backstories and such that lead to the start and lead to the current end of the available story, as well as a relationship chart of every NPC in the game. Just for fun.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Guys, when Tales of the Androgynous Lore Guide
The short of it: Every Demon except the Dark Knight is good and they're all trying to do damage control because of her.
The long of it: The Demons realize that killing heroes and tormenting the common folk only leads to martyrs and resentment, likely connected to the event that led Hiro's mother to vanish or the collapse of the former Kingdom found between the Mossy Expanse and Waking Lands, so they instead use rampant hedonism and genuinely insightful developments into restoring prosperity (as seen in the Waking Lands) to convert people. Either lust or knowledge will bring about acceptance of the Demon's place in this world. You're here to either stop that, find a middle ground, end up a cum filled fucktoy or have your cock milked endlessly & guts filled with the eggs of the monsters. A lot of this is inferred and assumed, speculation tbh, since the Story Mode hasn't been completed yet.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes