Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I say we go visit them and have a talk with them about changing their policies back to what we liked two weeks ago. We pay taxes after all.
:ROFLMAO: I do like it like this more tbh. I don't have issues with uploading the stuff. Making all the changes to the OP and posting the patreon post here takes longer. Just now the questions, with "New update is out. When share?"will increase lol.
yeah only the apk and jar have been uploaded til now, the post will come after
Other way around now. First Patreon post, then they upload the new version to Dropbox. (if thats what you meant)

• Haha
Reactions: Ryeetsa

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Mimic Visualizer H.png

Hayooo! New weekly!
We've got Hiro and Kylira in the inn, face to face, chest to chest, animated. It can get pretty steamy, too~ We've also got Trudy and Kylira pregnant/eggnant animations for when they're... well, obviously.
So we've made the switchover to the newest version of our animation software and now we can do physics (gravity and wind) in animations, which will make working on soft, swaying stuff faster and look better. For now, Hiro's breasts, belly, and hair have physics - an easy way to try it out is to, during character creation, select "Fun" directly from "Flat" for Hiro's chest, or equipping a buttplug on the inventory screen.
Still working on the Ettin Date scenario, and some Catgirl stuff as well. Next up is the remaining cock close-ups~.
Make sure to check the title screen out on Valentine's Day (the 14th)!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
:ROFLMAO: I do like it like this more tbh. I don't have issues with uploading the stuff. Making all the changes to the OP and posting the patreon post here takes longer. Just now the questions, with "New update is out. When share?"will increase lol.

Other way around now. First Patreon post, then they upload the new version to Dropbox. (if thats what you meant)
Haha I see. Well if you ever change your mind, I'll be there as backup :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

Ryeetsa

Oct 2, 2020

nah I meant your post, but it was terrible wording on my part, my bad

ihateoreos

Feb 3, 2018

View attachment 3364527

Hayooo! New weekly!
We've got Hiro and Kylira in the inn, face to face, chest to chest, animated. It can get pretty steamy, too~ We've also got Trudy and Kylira pregnant/eggnant animations for when they're... well, obviously.
So we've made the switchover to the newest version of our animation software and now we can do physics (gravity and wind) in animations, which will make working on soft, swaying stuff faster and look better. For now, Hiro's breasts, belly, and hair have physics - an easy way to try it out is to, during character creation, select "Fun" directly from "Flat" for Hiro's chest, or equipping a buttplug on the inventory screen.
Still working on the Ettin Date scenario, and some Catgirl stuff as well. Next up is the remaining cock close-ups~.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!
hell yeah

• Yay, new update!

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Is victory cheat in my game broken or I just don't get how it works? I start fight, click the arrow to show the options, click one and... nothing happens. I end fight via any method and it just runs the ending for that method, not whatever I clicked.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Hiro, celebrating mother's day with his own kids but not his own mum
View attachment 3358632
hiro being the mom that stayed in their kids life, because she didnt have one, and no one stood up to be one.

I guess the hiro is the true hero, maybe dosent wear a cape, or saves the world for everyone, but is saving his children's life, by being there and routing them for success. a true mother he didnt have, that everyone should have.

Reactions: Twiton

monkisuma

Oct 4, 2021
New content:
  • Added Hiro x Kylira animation!
  • - Plap plap plap plap version
  • - Makeout version
  • Added Trudy Pregnant/Eggnant belly (get pregnant!)
  • Added Kylira Pregnant/Eggnant belly (get pregnant!)
Can you see all this in the pervert list? I don't see it...

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
how long is this game in terms of gameplay ( Story ) - And where is it story-wise ( near completion or at what % )?

I want to download and were thinking if I should wait till completion or just play be done with it?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Wait does this update imply that the MC can actually impregnate someone? I thought for sure it would always been them being knocked up.

Edit: I don't play this one frequently, if anyone knows information to the contrary, please do inform me.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: monkisuma

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Hey so, i motivated myself to go to the end since it's been a while, is it just me or is the fight against the demon king impossible now ?
And i don't mean "it's hard", i mean "it's bugged".

I defeated her with violence, her hp were zero, she was on the ground not moving but the fight continued.
I defeated her by sucking her off, after like 5 times she was on the ground not moving and the fight continued.

Vrent

Sep 6, 2020

View attachment 3364527

Hayooo! New weekly!

Links in the OP!
}THAT COMBO uffff.gif

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
I'm sure this is asked frequently, but I've never been able to get the java version to run, can someone tell me how? The windows version is easy but it's 4 updates behind.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes