Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hm...ya after trying this game out again, I can say with confidence that I really dont like futa games lol
Okay? Thanks for letting us know. I don't think any of us asked or cared. Enjoy commenting in the threads for the 15,000+ games on this site that do not have futanari content.

H9

Mar 9, 2018
yeah the trudy pregnant scene was pretty generic, mostly text based with one image with a belly/animated. im waiting for them to animate the werewolf trudy in combat,out combat scene and gobbo trudy scene.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Tfw no way to impregnate Selkie instead as the perfect companion. Gobbos need more scenes man so sad.

It would be great to see Dullahan or Warlock also get knocked up, or able to knock you up someday.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Randy43 and Twiton

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-41-4-majalis.1643/post-7044935

Guide above should be updated from Java 11 => Java 17, trying to run the game in Java 11 gives the following error

Java:
Error: LinkageError occurred while loading main class com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher
    java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/majalis/talesofandrogyny/desktop/DesktopLauncher has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 61.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 55.0

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-41-4-majalis.1643/post-7044935

Guide above should be updated from Java 11 => Java 17, trying to run the game in Java 11 gives the following error

Java:
Error: LinkageError occurred while loading main class com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher
    java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/majalis/talesofandrogyny/desktop/DesktopLauncher has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 61.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 55.0
Would help Bob69 if you quoted their post or @ them so they were aware of your suggestion rather than a blind post and hope they read it.

While that's a nice update for the instructions... my suggestion is to just ditch anything about using Java ## and simply stick with telling people to download the correct package for their computer (Win, Mac, Linux) and dropping in the new jar when they want to update with the latest release. And if they run on android, simply download the latest apk.

A lot less trouble, a lot less mess. Particularly for dealing with people who don't even read the yellow text in OP. I mean, that Java 11 note is so far buried into the instructions, I'm surprised that anyone actually read it.

Reactions: Twiton

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
No problem, that sounds reasonable, I'll be sure to @ the relevant people in the future. Currently, I'm going through a litany of posts trying to find a fix to my anti-aliasing issue. Game is really jarring to play since the text looks like this on any resolution other than 1920x1080

1708401953059.png

Majalis (ToA) are there any fixes I could try?
I've tried setting a bunch of _JAVA_OPTIONS environment variables to no success

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
a java exception has ocurred,

How can I solve that ?
depends - what exception and how did it occur?

I would guess you double-clicked on the JAR you downloaded of this week's update, thinking that's how you run the game. That would be the incorrect thought for you to take.

You should have read the yellow text in OP above where you clicked the download link:
1708407879993.png

Or skim through this page's posts

Or search for "java exception" in the thread and learn the following:

If you have a windows (or Mac or Linux) computer and you don't have TOA on your computer already, you should download the WIN (MAC/LINUX) package and unzip. Then, if you want to play a subsequent weekly or monthly update, download the Java JAR and move it into the WIN game folder to replace the old JAR in there. #21,158

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So, I'm loving this version so far, Kitsune is gorgeus AF and love that you can have mutual sexes with her (Wish you had proper artworks for both the giving and recieving interactions, not just the recieving ones as usual, but you know how Majalis prioritizes artworks). Thing is IDK why I'm noticing that this one is having a couple of visual and UI glitches here and there. So far the ones are noticed are:

- The thief outfit, when you have the Hiro standing preview, the left boot "moves" normally but the right one somehow stays static while the right leg phases through it. It looks a bit odd and unless you look there you won't notice but I did saw it and it felt weird.
- Another issue that I found is that the statuses are not showing up in the menu. You could get a distracted debuff by having your bootyhole irritated but it won't show up that you have it, however your stats number/level would still be affected like if it did normally. What I mean is that, like for example, when you're cumstuffed that you get an agility slowdown, it's only noticeable if you look at the number, the status tag saying that you're under it is not showing up when it should.

Now speaking of visual glitches, another that I wanted to mention, but since it's one that's been like that for a long while, I'm not sure if it's a known glitch or intended behaviour but if you have say a big breasted Hiro and you encounter the Doppleganger, he would look identical to you on everything except that he would always have a base flat chest, even if your Hiro has dommy mommy big bobbas. It's specially weird when the interactions switches the preview from yours (big breasted) to his' (flat). I think it's a glitch cause unless your Hiro doesn't have the base flat chest option picked you wont notice.

I'm not sure where to report glitches like that so I wanted to share them here so someone can put it in the apropriate place so Majalis can take a look at it ^^
Majalis sometimes check this thread, but the official place would be the Patreon for these builds. Sadly, that might not be kosher given this isn't an official outlet. You could try contacting their account on here, dunno if their DMs are open.

Reactions: RubyZeronyka

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
No problem, that sounds reasonable, I'll be sure to @ the relevant people in the future. Currently, I'm going through a litany of posts trying to find a fix to my anti-aliasing issue. Game is really jarring to play since the text looks like this on any resolution other than 1920x1080

View attachment 3370578

Majalis (ToA) are there any fixes I could try?
I've tried setting a bunch of _JAVA_OPTIONS environment variables to no success
PROTIP: Every post has this on the bottom right corner, it does something magical.
1708419977144.png

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes