stein231

Jun 24, 2017
Lest talk about the elephant in the room, we have better BOOBS physics , does that mean we are geting more titjobs?, so far only found 2 Minotaur and cat girl and both are just text (close up doesn't count)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 3373052
I don't know why this image is always so relevant.
To that i need to quote Albert Einstein: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
So as long as people come here to show that they're a perfect candidate to participate for the world championship of mouth breathing, i'll be doing my thing which is snarkily providing help or just being a general to them.

• Haha
Reactions: Hese_1

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
To that i need to quote Albert Einstein: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
So as long as people come here to show that they're a perfect candidate to participate for the world championship of mouth breathing, i'll be doing my thing which is snarkily providing help or just being a general to them.
I will need more reaction images for this heroic endeaver.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
win( v0.3.41.0)
You said WIN... WHICH LINK. There are 4 WIN Links.

Again, point to the link you used and we'll go from there.

Why is it like pulling teeth to get the information we need to help people from the people who are seeking help?

1708701261224.png
bruh if ur not helping then stfu
"bruh, ur not" even helping yourself in order for us to help you.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes