Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm sure this is asked frequently, but I've never been able to get the java version to run, can someone tell me how? The windows version is easy but it's 4 updates behind.
If you got the win version to run you got Java to run. Just switch out the jar with the new one.

Sep 10, 2018
Hey so, i motivated myself to go to the end since it's been a while, is it just me or is the fight against the demon king impossible now ?
And i don't mean "it's hard", i mean "it's bugged".

I defeated her with violence, her hp were zero, she was on the ground not moving but the fight continued.
I defeated her by sucking her off, after like 5 times she was on the ground not moving and the fight continued.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fight only ends after she is defeated two times. So you have to let her get up and revitalize, recovering all her health and then kill her again.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Okay I think it's time to confess that I've never been able to trigger Trudy or Kilyra's quest so I don't know what scenes the patch is referring to. How do you trigger the quest (and the scenes)?

On another but very related note, I think it would be great to have an updated walkthrough of the game.

Reactions: monkisuma

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
The fight only ends after she is defeated two times. So you have to let her get up and revitalize, recovering all her health and then kill her again.
That's the problem tho, she stops moving, i waited a lot and she hasn't moved at all, gonna try again and wait longer maybe.

Edit : well, i tried, still locked in the fight, i even tried having her at low health and nothing changed, once she's down she stays down but the fight doesn't end.

But i found another thing, at one point she full nelson me, and i was locked in the struggle thing, if i struggle the bar doesn't move, if i submit it move once on the left and stops moving, if i resist again it move back one space on the right and that's the extent of the movement, either in the middle or one on the left, nothing more.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes