Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
For the inn, you just have to have less than 10g. Then you get 'desk duty'. A second time and you get an image of you in bed with her, which repeats the bed scene forever after.
So, the Inn bad-end was removed?
(if you keep bedding the Innkeeper for... well, a bed, then you'll get eventually a bed end. I mean a bad one. End, not bed!)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So, the Inn bad-end was removed?
(if you keep bedding the Innkeeper for... well, a bed, then you'll get eventually a bed end. I mean a bad one. End, not bed!)
Pretty much every 'game over' I've ever seen allows you to keep playing. Just left click a few times and you should regain control. Or at least I always seem to.
Its literally how you get several of the costumes/classes. The Bunny, for instance.

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Slowly they are making the changes in Hiro appearance. :)

ps: worship Urka's dick Hiro, that is your job. :p :p

Last edited:

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Those appearance changes look surprisingly good, though it looks like characters with armor on will conflict. Color me intrigued.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
WOW! This is some truly nice additions in this one. I think will give a much more customizable personal fantasy for most everyone.

A big thank you! I know it has to be quite time consuming graphics tweaking, and take quite a bit of code jumbling to add these player personal choices.

I do hope the doppelganger is now okay with things like the bunny outfit, I think that was the only CTD I got in the last version was I had the bunny outfit on when I met doppelganger, and got and error there.

To fix I just swapped to a default Character class. Not a real biggy as I actually should not have been in the Bunny class, that was something my editing of the character class in the save caused.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

Thanks.OP updated. Linux link was dead, and it's missing from your folder. Any chance you have a working mirror for it?

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
WOW! This is some truly nice additions in this one. I think will give a much more customizable personal fantasy for most everyone.

A big thank you! I know it has to be quite time consuming graphics tweaking, and take quite a bit of code jumbling to add these player personal choices.

I do hope the doppelganger is now okay with things like the bunny outfit, I think that was the only CTD I got in the last version was I had the bunny outfit on when I met doppelganger, and got and error there.

To fix I just swapped to a default Character class. Not a real biggy as I actually should not have been in the Bunny class, that was something my editing of the character class in the save caused.
Yeah, the doppelganger has been changed; it now fully reflects Hiro's appearance, clothes, hair, eyes, skin-color, breast-size and all. Before it had to have a designated outfit per Hiro's class, and that's why sometims there'd be a CTD if no match was found. Shouldn't be a problem anymore.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So 'Urka Ball Smooching' is the only new visual for me to nab? I've been trying to unlock them all, but I just can't quite figure out a few of them.

Also, why is winning against the Unicorn a virginity loss no matter what? You either lose your mouth or rear, whether you're trying for a 'virgin' run or not. In my case, I do a virgin run, save the game, then pick lots of other choices to see what scenes I can find then reload my virgin save.

Edit: Also. Any chance for an actual scene guide? The current one just gives examples for choices with no indications of which ones actually give a scene or not. For instance, I've followed the entire set of 'angel' and still only gotten the face sitting scene with no others unlocked for angel.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Monster town inn has no options besides 'stay the night'. Can't use an 'alternate method' of pay, can't do anything with your allies (I have Trudy and Kylira).

If your agility is too high to fall for traps, is there any way to choose to fall for them? I'm quite curious about the tentacle trap, along with what would have happened near the cottage if I had fallen to the snare.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks.OP updated. Linux link was dead, and it's missing from your folder. Any chance you have a working mirror for it?
Sorry the upload must have failed or I messed up somewhere, the linux link has been updated and is available in the folder.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Sorry the upload must have failed or I messed up somewhere, the linux link has been updated and is available in the folder.
Not a problem. Added Linux mirrors to OP. Thanks again for sharing!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Also, I've had several scenes that just don't show up in progress or the gallery. Like the wereslut throat knot, for instance. Or sex with the innkeeper. I've seen the image associated with them, but they aren't in the gallery.

Edit: I just bought a chastity belt from the gadgeteer, but it never shows in my inventory. I reloaded the save and bought it several times and not once have I actually gotten it. But the cage is instantly cursed and equipped... Is there something wrong with those two items?
Edit2: Figured it out. I didn't realize there was a wearable inventory cap. So I sold a bunch of my old gear. And then I bought the chastity belt... Which was also cursed. I had already bought an anti-curse scroll from monster town, though. So that wasn't a big deal.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a 'virgin route' way to lower lust? Masturbating doesn't seem to work.

Edit: And having the -2 strength debuff constantly is annoying. As well as having to avoid any of the combat enemies that instantly win if your lust is high.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2018
Edit: I just bought a chastity belt from the gadgeteer, but it never shows in my inventory. I reloaded the save and bought it several times and not once have I actually gotten it. But the cage is instantly cursed and equipped... Is there something wrong with those two items?
Edit2: Figured it out. I didn't realize there was a wearable inventory cap. So I sold a bunch of my old gear. And then I bought the chastity belt... Which was also cursed. I had already bought an anti-curse scroll from monster town, though. So that wasn't a big deal.
I think it's enough to just unequip 'underwear' after you've bought the belt and it will appear in its place(or just sell the underwear beforehand". Is there even a point in getting it though? I couldn't see it having any effect on anything in the game. Not visual, not gameplay and I don't think I've even seen it mentioned in a dialogue. Other than a couple of scenes with harpies and weresluts the plugs don't do too much either. I guess it's stuff that's hard to implement if it was not something that was planned from the very beginning of development.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes