ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does upgrading your gear serve any purpose? I was messing with CE to test and gave myself lots of crystals, but my +1 gladius has the exact same stats at +24 as it did at +1. And armor stats don't seem to change, either.
Maybe its that invisible 'take less damage' that leveling supposedly adds? Though not sure what the sword will do. I'm gonna go smack something with it.
Edit: I smacked a Beast Mistress with it, and it went from doing 12-15 at +1 to doing 22-24 with the Assault skill. Doesn't seem worth it, considering the sheer number of levels and crystals required.
Still not sure about armor, though. Since I equipped it only the most stupidly overpowered enemies can even hurt my character. Like the Dark Knight or Unicorn who can still do 30+'s with melee attacks whether you wear armor or not. Their damage seems to be 'true' damage, apparently.

Also, I didn't notice at the time but my charisma is 12. So it can go at least that high.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
talk about a bad turn of events...
Meh. Hiro nearly always gets it in the end.
I'm not sorry about the pun.

Question for the game devs. Any chance we could get the choice to 'lie' about not having gold in the scenes that only allow you to choose 'low funds' when you're actually broke?
Because to get the scenes for the inn and the bunny, I actually had to use cheat engine to drop my gold due to having plenty and not much to spend it on.

'Under the desk' is pretty much my favorite scene type, even though its so rare to actually find. I would love to have the first innkeeper "can't pay" animated.

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
Thanks for info. I finished the quest but I had to search the rooms as part of it. I chose the pink door first and got caught peeping. I did what the girl said and she said she wouldn't tell the Madam but afterwards I get told I'm not allowed to see the girls anymore. Bug?

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
more Ogre scenes, the next part of story mode
Well, that's all I wanted.

how do i get urka in to my party i fought her and won many time wat do i do i looked tho the post but no one talks about urka the talk how to get the other 2 companions can anyone help me
After you beat Urka, you have to let her take you to Pound Town.

If you are trying to do a Virgin run, then you can't get her. Though, it's not really much of a loss since she doesn't really do anything as a party member other than have sex with you or the other two.

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Well, that's all I wanted.
I admit i wanted more ogre scene for a long time now, no monster has that big of a dick (there is even a "skill" with it) but unfortunately you can do things only when you lose, and losing too many time means a game over.
So i was happy when i read they're making new scenes :D.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the save editor which doesn't use frossnow I will take anything?
All you need is a text editor, I personally prefer Notepad++, but the .json files can be opened with regular win. Notepad. BUt you will find Notepad++ to be much better for editing over all.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
If you are trying to do a Virgin run, then you can't get her. Though, it's not really much of a loss since she doesn't really do anything as a party member other than have sex with you or the other two.
I had not thought about it, but that is actually quite true, the Orc does not offer training or anything, at least from the other 2 you can get some training, as well as sex, and Trudy is is a good diversion for the Werewolf girlies. And Kylira Is a funny diversion with the Brigands.

But I am not a big fan of the Orc, I do normally pick them up, but late in the game. To totalitarian in nature for me, but can be a fun diversion too.

I have actually never sent Kylira to the Brothel, I guess I should make a save and do this sometime.. I always just put her in the party.

Abeldanger

Jul 3, 2017
Meh. Hiro nearly always gets it in the end.
I'm not sorry about the pun.

Question for the game devs. Any chance we could get the choice to 'lie' about not having gold in the scenes that only allow you to choose 'low funds' when you're actually broke?
Because to get the scenes for the inn and the bunny, I actually had to use cheat engine to drop my gold due to having plenty and not much to spend it on.

'Under the desk' is pretty much my favorite scene type, even though its so rare to actually find. I would love to have the first innkeeper "can't pay" animated.
Might be less work just to have the bank have an option to leave x amount of gold as a deposit (or just a 'leave all' if setting up specific amounts would be burdensome), then wouldn't have to write a 'lie' subroutine to every money-dependent scene. Drop all your gold in the bank and go do your thing, then pick it back up later.

Edit: Oof, reading back through this thread is a minefield. Maj, I don't necessarily agree with all your decisions, but wanted to thank to you and Alis for your efforts on this game. I have found it fun. Hope there's no sour grapes based on interactions here. I funded it for a long time until I decided Patreon was no longer a platform I wished to participate in due to their anti-free-speech stances and fucked-up policies. Sent you a message asking if there was an alternate way to support ToA but didn't hear back before the next funding deadline was about to roll over, so I deleted all Patreon pledges and disabled my account there. Cheers and best of luck going forward.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Might be less work just to have the bank have an option to leave x amount of gold as a deposit (or just a 'leave all' if setting up specific amounts would be burdensome), then wouldn't have to write a 'lie' subroutine to every money-dependent scene. Drop all your gold in the bank and go do your thing, then pick it back up later.
Yes that would not be a bad Option to be able to lie and say you had no gold or have a place to deposit it all.

I normally just edit the save, and search for money, and set it to zero or one for now. If I wish to see a scene that requires me to have no money.

And then place it back to the original value later if I need to.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes