subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
are there any cheats
You can edit the save file in Notebook++ to give yourself as much gold and XP as you like, and set plenty of stats and quest flags.
Also turn on the Cheat mode in the options menu to give you infinite food, the ability to jump to any game encounter and allows you to survive any Bad End.

Reactions: theimpregnator

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I never really thought about it. But what does leveling actually do for you character? I noticed that I still have the same hp at level 8 as I did at level 1.
Is it just for the skill, magic, and perk points?
Your HP doesn't change (although your mana does increase with your Witcher skill), but you upgrade you defense with armor you can buy around the map.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Your HP doesn't change (although your mana does increase with your Witcher skill), but you upgrade you defense with armor you can buy around the map.
And yet the unicorn does the same damage at level 1 wearing no armor as it does to my level 8 wearing 'block 20 damage' armor and skirt.

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
And yet the unicorn does the same damage at level 1 wearing no armor as it does to my level 8 wearing 'block 20 damage' armor and skirt.
I"m pretty sure projectile and magic damage works differently from other physical damage, against both you and your opponents.

May 2, 2018
How do you complete the brothel quest with the werewolf? On my current character I'm too strong to beat in a straight up fight I get the standstill to mating scene, at least on the one next to the town.

TiffanyFox25

Aug 3, 2019
With high perception and the most expensive armor, combat is so easy albeit a bit tedious (especially that one fight with the knight).

I noticed there is a character creator with varying degrees of female/male customization options. Are there some feminization or transformation scenes that I am not finding?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do you complete the brothel quest with the werewolf? On my current character I'm too strong to beat in a straight up fight I get the standstill to mating scene, at least on the one next to the town.
I was wondering the same thing.
Also, is there a way to beat the werewolf without losing your virginity? Even winning gets you raped.

Have Trudy fight, huh? I'll try it.
And what if I already read the book in the warlock's place? Will that bug the quest?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I was wondering the same thing.
Also, is there a way to beat the werewolf without losing your virginity? Even winning gets you raped.

Have Trudy fight, huh? I'll try it.
And what if I already read the book in the warlock's place? Will that bug the quest?
Again, the weresluts are attracted to strong people, so if your strenght is not too high, you simply win and not get raped.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Again, the weresluts are attracted to strong people, so if your strenght is not too high, you simply win and not get raped.
How high? Mine is...7, I think without gear. But I think one of my pieces of armor adds 2 strength, along with some of my perks.

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
The whole game is a major undertaking. There's an obvious benefit to having the character customizable like this, and so we've decided it's worth it to do it, and people are quite pleased with it. The reality is that it's already immersion breaking not to have certain aspects of your character (for instance, the chastity cage) not reflected in the CG art, so we're going to have to have an engine in place for those things to be reflected anyway. And I reject the premise that having the character customization only reflected in certain places is pointless: it's actually ubiquitous in video games for that to be the case, where a character's armor, weaponry, race, or other customization might be reflected in some interface or other but not in-game cutscenes, or portraits, or other interfaces, etc. The more of that that's consistent, the better, of course, but it's not abnormal, and certainly not pointless, to have character customization that isn't universally applied, any more than it is to have mirrors that only reflect the player character, or only reflect the static elements of a scene.

As for the game side of things: right now I'm coding for more dynamic animation variation when it comes to things like expressions and gestures, new fonts and Cyrillic character support, new chastity cage and other cock adornments, and on the writing side I'm working on new prostitution scenes for Hiro, more Ogre scenes, alternate dialogue for various states of feminization, and when that's all done the next part of story mode. Explorable dungeons will come, but it'll have to wait. Story mode will be getting the brunt of the focus once everything that precedes it in either priority or dependency is done.
If it was only possible to set a small alt version with the chastity cage or otherwise to dynamically add it into those images it'd be a pretty big deal. It's quite disappointing for such a major erotic aspect to either be completely ignored due to artistic limitations or to be disguised by just not showing the penis of the protagonist. I'm not an artist but isn't a chastity cage (or buttplug) small and simple enough in design that drawing it would only take a tiny fraction of the time it took to draw the rest of the image? While I don't think that it'd be trivial to make all those alt images for already existing pictures or to set up some sort of dynamic render, I do believe that it'd really bring back the immersion!

Jun 24, 2017
It would have been easier if the images were designed from the start as parts so head part, arm part, leg part, ect. Then their position were defined in a text file like you see in some of these japanese games on this site. Would have made customizing it as simple as editing a part that would be applied to all the scenes. But they might have just not had in mind they were going to add customization like this when they started or just didn't not want to do it this way. The only downside or upside depending on how you view it is there would be no variation in the character art like there is now. Right now Hiro doesn't look the same in every scene. Doing it by parts would streamline the scenes making it just a model in different positions and looking accurate while being easily customizable but the art would be less personalized.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewddyang

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
How high? Mine is...7, I think without gear. But I think one of my pieces of armor adds 2 strength, along with some of my perks.
Okay, so i just tested it a bit (mostly to see if they changed it)
i had 5 str and didn't wore the tail plug (because it attract them as well) and just won without getting raped.
so i don't know the exact limit, but at least, with 5 you're good

Edit : i tried with 6 str, still okay.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay, so i just tested it a bit (mostly to see if they changed it)
i had 5 str and didn't wore the tail plug (because it attract them as well) and just won without getting raped.
so i don't know the exact limit, but at least, with 5 you're good

Edit : i tried with 6 str, still okay.
My strength is 8[9]. I assume the 9 is from gear 'gauntlet of strength'. Can stats even go above 9?

Side note. How do you 'drain' in between fights? When I use 'rest' it says some drained, but only once. I have to open a menu and close it to see it say more drained. But it never seems to remove the debuff that lowers my agility.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes