Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I feel like the biggest problem with TOA right now is inconsistency.

There's a lot of encounters which have a lot of options. Seriously, its not uncommon for an NPC to have five different scenes
But the issue is, only some of them actually get art, and there's no way to tell which except trial and error. Sometimes its just one, sometimes its all but one. But either way it's pretty much luck, and if you lose, you get a comparitively boring text scene instead of a wonderful image.

This is pretty disappointing, i think. Its an issue of quantity over quality.

Since the standard of nice art is already set, i'd much rather see options simply not be there unless there's a picture for them. Having tons of options for which no art exists, just dilutes the game and doesn't do much good i think

There's also an odd side issue where existing art isn't well used. Some monsters have multiple anal scenes, (for example, the fire elemental). And nice art exists for it, but only one of those scenes will use it, and the others just get nothing but text.
Of course, unique art for every permutation would be nice (though it's a lot to ask) but failing that, even just using reusing art would be good. and definitely better than nothing
I vastly prefer the text to the art.

Rather, I like both, but I'm able to get off to the writing alone quite easily, whereas I can't really get off to static art alone (Not easily).

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Version: 0.2.17.3 - 3rd October Weekly

New content:
  • Hiro Riding Bunny Reverse Cowgirl art, with variants for each flavor of bunny
  • Slight bunny ending expansion
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Minor edits

EDIT: Uploading newest version now. Gonna take ages since my upload is crap, was hoping someone else would be me to it.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I vastly prefer the text to the art.

Rather, I like both, but I'm able to get off to the writing alone quite easily, whereas I can't really get off to static art alone (Not easily).
I think they both work together the art is suggestive, and the dialogue immersive. For me it sort of takes both for a full experience

I have truly enjoyed the customization of Hiro recently, and the addition of many pieces of suggestive and erotic art have majorly improved some of the scenes that had little or no art. So I think both are important. At least they are to me.

EDIT >>> Also i have enjoyed the extra battle dialogue, I think I would like maybe more randomly suggestive dialogue there as well.. It makes the battle more fun I think. Not demanding it or anything (;)) it is just something I personally think is nice.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I wish you could put some priority on improving sexual combat progression. As the others, I enjoy the game and appreciate the effort put into the custom illustrations, but every time I revisit it I quickly run out of steam and I have not even discovered all the possible scenes. I guess I'm looking for more game play progression to keep me going. While the extensive skill tree kinda suggests it at first, I quickly run out of reasons to choose new skills. I see no tactical reason to choose new ones as most of them seem to just be different in name not the effect in the given stance (I mean primarily the sex stances, as I prefer non violent solutions in this game).

Also the arousal vs lust mechanics is still a mystery to me, particularly as to which skill would affect which and by how much. To clarify all of this is a only an issue trying to win in combat as a top, which does not seem possible for all the monsters. For instance, from the recent patch notes I was expecting to be able to satisfy Harpy in combat by stuffing her ass, but after having her cum for about 10 times I had to give up. On the other hand defeating her with violence allows Hiro to satisfy her anally, a bit inconsistent if you ask me. On the other hand, tactical combat as a bottom is a no brainer, as most monsters already already want to fuck you anyway, so if they can be satisfied tactically it quickly becomes trivial and a bit boring.

I think what would help is more skill differentiation and skill interaction, not simple addition of more skills. To be fair, there is some interaction in the combat tree through stance changes, but in the sex combat it is lacking (in fact some very basic ones are missing, such as getting to a neutral stance from a controlling position in grapple, such as getting up from face sitting). I've heard term "emerging complexity" used in regards of successful gameplay systems. I am not 100% sure what it is but it seems to be lucking, as from my experience there is an initial complexity in learning the systen and then it becomes kinda flat.

At any rate love the game, just wish for more things to do in the future releases.
Got to agree, even though I'm sure this is planned for later, this is one of the system developments I think needs priority.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think they both work together the art is suggestive, and the dialogue immersive. For me it sort of takes both for a full experience

I have truly enjoyed the customization of Hiro recently, and the addition of many pieces of suggestive and erotic art have majorly improved some of the scenes that had little or no art. So I think both are important. At least they are to me.

EDIT >>> Also i have enjoyed the extra battle dialogue, I think I would like maybe more randomly suggestive dialogue there as well.. It makes the battle more fun I think. Not demanding it or anything (;)) it is just something I personally think is nice.
I have to agree with that. It is the mix between the art than the funny sexual text that complete the game for me. :)

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I assume there will be variations for the different bunny colors to go with that new art? Vanilla, cream, caramel, dark.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Only the changelog was posted on the top of this page. :cool:

Version: 0.2.17.3 - 3rd October Weekly

New content:
Hiro Riding Bunny Reverse Cowgirl art, with variants for each flavor of bunny
Slight bunny ending expansion

Tweaks and bug fixes:
Minor edits

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes