Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
You have to use "Seduce" and then "Rub" to make them want to be fucked in the ass.

After this you can use "full nelson" then grip/Graple until "penetrate" appears
Or use "yudo throw" and then "kick over" and penetrate,
Or use "take down" then "graple" until "pin" appers ant then "penetrate",
Or after "take down" use graple" and "tease niples" and "choke" until you can fuck them face to face.

The important thing is to Seduce them first, otherwise the penetrate option wont appear, also, you cant top bigger enemies, or maybe yes, find it yourself.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
You used to be able to go to town on the centaur/unicorn's butthole. But somebody decided that was too cool for this game.

AFAIK, female goblin and harpy are the only enemies with art for domming them. There are quite a few scenes where enemies are the ones getting dicked though. Fair warning, if that's your thing expect to wait a while. I'll see that brigand blowing her load into the bushes while Hiro fills her tummy one day! XD

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Hmm... I am gonna be melodramatic here but can I ask for a full gallery? Just the gallery save.
I want to see every scene because I pretty much love Majalis' style in drawing but I am terrible in 100% any games I play without a proper guide... That and I've been getting less and less time of being "alone" and playing games like this is one of my vices so can I ask for a full gallery save? I'll still play the game but I wanna see the scenes that I miss.

Fire Fall

Jan 8, 2018
I love these game but lacks one thing hero also fucking when he wins i get its point its to lose or to pass without issues but come on no one not even once thinke about while you to tackle them down are them too? I loved to do that to gobu..
There are a few top scenes and many battles now do allow Hiro to be the top. The Fuck Fight is the coolest part of the game, most ero games don't bother making it an actual battle system.

I still wanted Hiro to be able to top the Ogre.
I trained Hiro, got the best equipment and now he can beat the Ogre and many times the Ogre is down on the floor and Hiro is there, boner ready, and does nothing.
At least we did get the Futa Ogre, but there should be some options for top in that fight, or if not, then some variations of ways the Ogre has her way with Hiro.

moarshotaplz

Sep 29, 2017
There are a few top scenes and many battles now do allow Hiro to be the top. The Fuck Fight is the coolest part of the game, most ero games don't bother making it an actual battle system.

I still wanted Hiro to be able to top the Ogre.
I trained Hiro, got the best equipment and now he can beat the Ogre and many times the Ogre is down on the floor and Hiro is there, boner ready, and does nothing.
At least we did get the Futa Ogre, but there should be some options for top in that fight, or if not, then some variations of ways the Ogre has her way with Hiro.
You can get some different outcomes with the alternate ogre encounter.

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
Brothel Quest:
(Nearly took me 2 hours to figure out, 'cause I don't like reading dialog.)
Talk to Madam for odd jobs twice.
Go to Monster City/Town whatever it's called. Tavern.
Go back and talk to Madam again.
Find Werewolf and get fucked in the chocolate starfish. Make sure you're not a Bitch 2 or Bitch 3, basically don't fail that part.
Talk to Madam again.
Go to Monster City/Town but go to Manor (2), you have to read diary. (If you have magic 6 and overpower her, you can just go back and get the diary after. I ran with a set that I could one shot her, but for quicker results just overpower her with magic.)
Go back to Madam.
Have Trudy as friend, find werewolf, make Trudy fight Werewolf.
Go back to Madam.

You can do the rest of the quest in the brothel by talking to Madam and reading the dialog.

Two things to note: Have high stats. Read dialog.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Well the next illustration ought to Please everyone, the people who like Majalis' theme of futas anally dominating sub boys and the people who want the complete opposite of that too... :D
Nope. Pretty sure you're just making a joke but, I can explain why it doesn't if you like.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
yes having them with some pervy images with Hiro is a nice touch. Mostly just dialogue with them and Hiro. I am glad they are shoring up some of the neglected areas of the game with images and maybe some animations to help with immersion.

D

Deleted member 1267764

Hmm... I am gonna be melodramatic here but can I ask for a full gallery? Just the gallery save.
I want to see every scene because I pretty much love Majalis' style in drawing but I am terrible in 100% any games I play without a proper guide... That and I've been getting less and less time of being "alone" and playing games like this is one of my vices so can I ask for a full gallery save? I'll still play the game but I wanna see the scenes that I miss.
I'm actually working on that but it's gonna take some time as I'm still trying to figure out how some things work.

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Technical Difficulties, Please Stand By

Went to sleep last night after deploying the weekly only for the deployment box to go down - currently refuses to boot, so gonna be having Fun With Beepcodes while trying to get it up and running so we can release the weekly. Hopefully shouldn't be more than a few hours. Worst case scenario we'll get the build set up on Alis' computer and deploy it from there.
Looks like we've got a little bit of wait, all good tho

EDIT: Looks like it's been fixed. Upload's started, don't expect it to be done for a while.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes