archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Report more fucking pussy go ahead get this message deleted too since you probably cried when reading the last one youll do the same now too scared to reply fuck you cunt LOL i hate you so fucking much i know exactly what you sound like and act like and you present yourself irl just from the way you are in this forum i fucking despise you you absolute retarded fucking prick
Bro, are you ok?

itsHells

Aug 1, 2019
Report more fucking pussy go ahead get this message deleted too since you probably cried when reading the last one youll do the same now too scared to reply fuck you cunt LOL i hate you so fucking much i know exactly what you sound like and act like and you present yourself irl just from the way you are in this forum i fucking despise you you absolute retarded fucking prick
You alright there bud? Take a chill pill my guy.

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
The tally for NNN failures increases yet again, knock one out for our fallen brethen.

For those who haven't seen:
Version: 0.2.18.1 - 1st November Weekly

New content:
  • Added Vampire Hunter animation
  • Added new Dark Knight Tavern oral scenes
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Fixed Dark Knight misremembering the outcome of the Tavern encounter
  • Fixed dialogue skill use by enemies
EDIT: Uploaded APK

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Having never made a game, i wouldn't know the amount of work behind what we see, but i have a vague idea.
What i mean is that, maybe we don't see a lot of progress but that doesn't mean there is none, we don't always see progress.
Amount of work for a game like this is humongous. Even more considering it's just a two-people team and they are not using the usuals "easier but more limited" engines such as rpgm and create their whole game from scratch with java and Eclipse (probably). Plus the High quality-High resolution CGs and animated bust pictures

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
The tally for NNN failures increases yet again, knock one out for our fallen brethen.

For those who haven't seen:

EDIT: Uploaded APK
Thanks for the upload my guy, the updates have appeared to focus on back end or unpopular chars recently. :(

(Not that dark knight isn't a popular char!)

Last edited:

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
What do people here use to unpack the file for the game
If you're asking about the JAR file that was just posted for the latest build, you need more than that to run the game. The JAR is the only thing that updates week to week, so that's all you'd need to update, assuming you already have the rest of the contents. The OP has download links for the whole game. Your folder contents (for Windows anyway) should look like this. You just run the .exe to run the game. ToA folder contents.png

Ashfordls

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone ever get 'animation not found 0-59' critical error?
I've found three so far
Create your character mode:
1. First Werewolf/Wereslut (Beastman, Plains), try to fight her rather than sneak(check passed) past it but animation not found and crash when loading fight says animation not found
2. Female Goblin past Silajam,"Enter Small path", requires some attribute checks). manage to trip her and attack, crash when loading fight says animation not found, basically every option that lead to fight crash saying animation not found (as if the game tells me to fuck or be fucked by that goblin)

Story Mode:
1. First Orc fight, Valley past the first crossroad sign (North and South path), crash when loading fight says animation not found

I made the save on ver.0.2.17.2 so maybe I have to make a new save with ver.0.2.18.1
and I cheat the save (attributes, skill points, max health and max stamina)
Can anyone tell me what's the problem? Is it true that animations for those aren't available for now?

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Thank you so much for the Update Raff. I am very happy to get it, I had hoped there was to be more Goblin stuff, but maybe next time.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes