Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Thank you so much for the Update Raff. I am very happy to get it, I had hoped there was to be more Goblin stuff, but maybe next time.
Probably, I think Goblin was the result of their poll for next content focus ^^

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah but the game has been slowly reaching a "finished" status both on gameplay, features and code.
All that's left now is mostly raw contents (new monsters, new npc, extend the map, etc).
And since each cg they make take at least several days it's normal imo for changelog to be a bit skinnier. And need to remember we get 4 small updates a month + major monthly one.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I really want to be able to add an extra dialogue path. Like i really want to add a scene where after you get too drunk the barkeep (or patrons) start sending some "white russians" your way...

Reactions: BarrelGuy

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
I really want to be able to add an extra dialogue path. Like i really want to add a scene where after you get too drunk the barkeep (or patrons) start sending some "white russians" your way...
Ah, the depth and width of English language never ceases to amaze me! Here I spent 10 minutes trying to understand what the hell does it mean to send someone a bunch of Intermittent Government troops from Russian civil war (which were called White Russians sometimes in my high school history books). Like, is it an idiom meaning to seduce or to provoke? Maybe some deep-rooted historical reference I do not understand? If not for Google, I don't think I would have ever learnt that it's a bloody alcoholic beverage...

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
English is not the most well thought out language(and that's putting it mildly)
and for all you lovers of the english tongue check out these examples:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Read rhymes with lead and read rhymes with lead, but read doesn't rhyme with lead and read doesn't rhyme with lead.

All the faith he had had had had no effect on the outcome of his life.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.
All of these sentences are correct in every and any manner

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
English is not the most well thought out language(and that's putting it mildly)
and for all you lovers of the english tongue check out these examples:
Read rhymes with lead and read rhymes with lead, but read doesn't rhyme with lead and read doesn't rhyme with lead.

All the faith he had had had had no effect on the outcome of his life.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.
All of these sentences are correct in every and any manner
you lost me at the "had had had had" part.
I laughed at the banana one for a while because i didn't read it as flies but fly and was wondering how you could fly like a banana XD

Reactions: DangBits

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
This isnt really relevant to the game guys, also the name comes from a belgian who created the drink in germany.

"who is but a form following the function of what; and what i am, is a man in a mask"

DangBits

Sep 20, 2019
I convinced myself 'white russian' was a play on words. The innkeep gives Hiro some white Russian, white rush IN... semen rushing in the ass?
Sperm!

• Angry
Reactions: LunaCat
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes