broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I'm kinda annoyed now that the hiro gangbang caged art looks nicer than the reg variant. It looks nicer without that transparent blurring.

scotti

Jun 6, 2018
hum dont know why but this new caged arts wont unlock for me in the pervert area, i did the 2 gangbangs and the cat girl senes with the cage on, saw the art, but wen i go to pervert it still locked =/

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
my game crashed and it says something about tiara of control file not found
anyone had the same problem? i uploaded the error txt just in case
halp plz

WBL74

Dec 5, 2020
Recruited the warlock but I haven't been able to find the option to ask her for a boon. Any help?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Recruited the warlock but I haven't been able to find the option to ask her for a boon. Any help?
There's literally only 4 first dialogue choices with her, one of them is a total dead end and one of them is obviously what you should pick (Make a request of her), there you can "ask a boon" and bam, you're fire-resistant after getting some buttlove from her.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
1) Get fire resistance from warlock by asking a boon
2) Get Hiro randy by inserting and removing a butt plug repeatedly
3) Let fire elemental plow Hiro through dialogue and make her cum at max heat (dialogue choice)
Got it. Thanks.
I wasn't sure about how to get max heat, but that is a good trick.

I must say I am disappointed by the caged versions. The whole point is to avoid the erection and "normal" ejaculation but in these arts Hiro just has a cage over his erect penis. Kind of lazy in my opinion. Kylira is beautiful though.
At the risk of sounding like a whinny bitch... yeah, I thought exactly the same.
I don't think it's lazy, since the re-work would be the same time-wise.
Despite all the experience (considering the amount of work done) Alis has, and his obvious skill/knowledge about colours, shading, volume and atmosphere, anathomy is still her weak point, and cocks (along hands and certain body structures) are wrong most of the time (in this case, erection).

And before somebody gets offended:
I'm doing a constructive critic, not a personal attack.
Just like reporting a bug, a typo, or anything else.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Got it. Thanks.
I wasn't sure about how to get max heat, but that is a good trick.

At the risk of sounding like a whinny bitch... yeah, I thought exactly the same.
I don't think it's lazy, since the re-work would be the same time-wise.
Despite all the experience (considering the amount of work done) Alis has, and his obvious skill/knowledge about colours, shading, volume and atmosphere, anathomy is still her weak point, and cocks (along hands and certain body structures) are wrong most of the time (in this case, erection).

And before somebody gets offended:
I'm doing a constructive critic, not a personal attack.
Just like reporting a bug, a typo, or anything else.
Criticism noted.

nn231

Jun 30, 2020
After playing a few times ive always wanted to put out more Attribute points. But getting one every level would be overkill as its quite easy to get to level 10.
But i thought maybe getting a point at 5 and one at 10 would suffice.

The charisma 8 requirement is quite heavy for some scenes.
So this would ease up it a bit.

And the money problem..
Im always having a money problem due to hunger, even with the talisman that reduces hunger requirement.

Maybe im doing something wrong, but im always on rock bottom.

I actually love the gameplay and the RPG elements are actually awesome.

Fruityboi

Oct 31, 2020
Could i get instructions on how to edit a save please? its unclear how i do it. preferably with screenshots or a video.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Could i get instructions on how to edit a save please? its unclear how i do it. preferably with screenshots or a video.
Open a save file with an app like notepad++, search for stat, value, scene, etc. that you want to change and replace the corresponding number.

Reactions: Furabia

Nuxf9

Aug 12, 2019
And the money problem..
Im always having a money problem due to hunger, even with the talisman that reduces hunger requirement.

Maybe im doing something wrong, but im always on rock bottom.
true, but try to get more hunger charms to sell and all types of cache, do the madam quests help a lot. the arena is a life saver when you are high level.

Reactions: Leo Humilis
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes