hecom

Jan 26, 2019
can someone upload a complete v03.03.4 unlocked gallery profile.json file ? it's in the Toa-data folder.

cratyzk

Dec 26, 2017
Hi guys! How can i get a free cock? I'm not anything (cage or underwear) but i just can't pass the free cock checks in the game. I also got this bitch costume (the one where you have a collar and a "Bitch" name tag). Could that be the problem? How can i get rid of it?

Beyban

Apr 13, 2020
Hi guys! How can i get a free cock? I'm not anything (cage or underwear) but i just can't pass the free cock checks in the game. I also got this bitch costume (the one where you have a collar and a "Bitch" name tag). Could that be the problem? How can i get rid of it?
I think you choose"be girl" in alma encounter(monster town manor) . This option is being useless your d and never get erect.

cratyzk

Dec 26, 2017
I think you choose"be girl" in alma encounter(monster town manor) . This option is being useless your d and never get erect.
Will it affect anything else? I want to do a 100% playthrough and I don't want to miss anything.

Edit: I also just noticed that i wear Armor of Anal Torment. How do i get rid of it?

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
how cn i get my save datas from the old version to the new one and why is th win version only 3.03. 3 and not 4

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Sorry, I searched a lot in all maps but... Where is the Brigand Cottage? And how do you get the new werewolf art?
Thank you very much
if you downloaded the win64 link then it is version 3.03.3 and not the 4 version with teh cottage and the werewolf scene

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Most if not all text is in the /script/encounters.json file
i just tried extracting the data to build a proper profile.json to unlock all the scenes.
but it doesn't seem to work mainly because the encounters.json isn't a valid json. i don't know why they had to disrespect the standard definition but to fetch all encounters and put them to a profile.json is a tedious task really. i failed to build scripts to update the profile for each release.

thebighole

Nov 18, 2019
Will it affect anything else? I want to do a 100% playthrough and I don't want to miss anything.

Edit: I also just noticed that i wear Armor of Anal Torment. How do i get rid of it?
There are anti curse scrolls you can buy. I think the Town of Monsters has them, but the witch in the cottage definitely does. That armor is what has trapped your johnson.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Okay, I've been eyeing this game for a while but decided to try it out today, and I'm a bit confused. While I appreciate the amount of depth and effort that's been put into this game's combat system, I think it may be way too overwhelming for me. Is there any kind of "Auto-Battle mode" or anything? I just want to mostly travel around, interact with characters, make decisions, and fap lol. I play some other h-games with combat systems, but they're super-simplistic compared to this and definitely not the focus of the game. This game is seriously more complex than even some full-fledged RPG's back in the PSOne days.

Which is great if you're into that. But I'm looking for more casual, user-friendly experiences in h-games, and am trying to figure out if that's possible with this game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa
Dec 7, 2017
Okay, I've been eyeing this game for a while but decided to try it out today, and I'm a bit confused. While I appreciate the amount of depth and effort that's been put into this game's combat system, it's way too overwhelming for me and also not what I'm looking for. Is there any kind of "Auto-Battle mode" or anything? I just want to mostly travel around, interact with characters, make decisions, and fap lol. I play some other h-games with combat systems, but they're super-simplistic compared to this and definitely not the focus of the game. This game is seriously more complex than even some full-fledged RPG's back in the PSOne days.

Which is great if you're into that. But I'm looking for more casual, user-friendly experiences in h-games, and am trying to figure out if that's possible with this game.
It's actually super easy once you understand which stuff is OP.

For instance, one of the easiest builds to play is the warrior. Just invest all of your points into strength, endurance, and agility, in that order. When you get to the first town, go to the brothel and agree to work for the madame, and ask for extra gold. Then go buy a strength-based weapon at the blacksmith.

You're basically done. Then just go and spam low attacks at enemies over and over. If you start to falter (the button is turning orange/red), just go into a guard stance until your footing regenerates, and then spam low attacks again.

There are only a few enemies in the game that can't really be beaten this way (like the ghost, who can only be killed with magic), and there are ways to avoid or interact with those in other ways.

There's also a cheat option in the settings that basically makes it impossible to lose any progress, and you can choose to encounter anything you want, so if there's an enemy that's causing you trouble or you don't like, you can just not encounter them.

The combat is actually really trivial once you get the hang of it, then you can easily play it one-handed. :sneaky:

Wick12

Feb 24, 2019
is there any food cheat in this android version? because in fapnation there is no link to download

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018

For instance, one of the easiest builds to play is the warrior. Just invest all of your points into strength, endurance, and agility, in that order. When you get to the first town, go to the brothel and agree to work for the madame, and ask for extra gold. Then go buy a strength-based weapon at the blacksmith.

You're basically done. Then just go and spam low attacks at enemies over and over. If you start to falter (the button is turning orange/red), just go into a guard stance until your footing regenerates, and then spam low attacks again.

There are only a few enemies in the game that can't really be beaten this way (like the ghost, who can only be killed with magic), and there are ways to avoid or interact with those in other ways.

There's also a cheat option in the settings that basically makes it impossible to lose any progress, and you can choose to encounter anything you want, so if there's an enemy that's causing you trouble or you don't like, you can just not encounter them.

The combat is actually really trivial once you get the hang of it, then you can easily play it one-handed. :sneaky:
I really appreciate that! I'm going to copy down what you said and give it a try. Thank you =)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018

Also, is it like Warlock & Boobs where you can actually unlock certain sex scenes by losing the battles (totally not on purpose of course, ahem)?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes