RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Well the android is the up to date but i need an android emulator to run on window 7
Oh I have no idea, friend. I'm just a casual who stumbled upon the game and had some momentary confusion with the links lol. Good luck to you though. I'm enjoying the game thus far, though the combat system seems a bit overwhelming.

Fannybe@13579

Jun 29, 2020
Oh I have no idea, friend. I'm just a casual who stumbled upon the game and had some momentary confusion with the links lol. Good luck to you though. I'm enjoying the game thus far, though the combat system seems a bit overwhelming.
Oh okay then. I just stick to the win 64 until the front page updated to new one then.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Dude, what RabidSloth is trying to say (as am I) is that the download link is labeled as v0.3.03.3 yet the game version included in that file is v0.2.27.5 instead. Meaning either the label for the link is wrong, or the the game that's included within is the wrong version.

I assume 0.3.03.3 is the latest public version, and 0.3.03.4 is still Patreon only. (Maybe, IDK) Either way, none of those are the same as 0.2.27.5 so something's wrong.
Oh okay then. I just stick to the win 64 until the front page updated to new one then.
And that is why i said to pay attention.
This is a java game, therefore that java link is the latest game version (V0.3.03.4) not the link you are insisting on using. It is even written in the thread's name which version is the latest.

nn231

Jun 30, 2020
It's actually super easy once you understand which stuff is OP.

For instance, one of the easiest builds to play is the warrior. Just invest all of your points into strength, endurance, and agility, in that order. When you get to the first town, go to the brothel and agree to work for the madame, and ask for extra gold. Then go buy a strength-based weapon at the blacksmith.

You're basically done. Then just go and spam low attacks at enemies over and over. If you start to falter (the button is turning orange/red), just go into a guard stance until your footing regenerates, and then spam low attacks again.

There are only a few enemies in the game that can't really be beaten this way (like the ghost, who can only be killed with magic), and there are ways to avoid or interact with those in other ways.

There's also a cheat option in the settings that basically makes it impossible to lose any progress, and you can choose to encounter anything you want, so if there's an enemy that's causing you trouble or you don't like, you can just not encounter them.

The combat is actually really trivial once you get the hang of it, then you can easily play it one-handed. :sneaky:

But how do you fix the 8 charisma problem?
Some scenes require 8 charisma right?

Gombol

Apr 30, 2017
Possible to play only with male mc ??
Gay avoidable ??
You will be getting a cock down your throat or up your arse. You're a male dressed up in a skirt, in a world of women with cocks.

If you think that should be avoidable, there's plenty of other games out there.

Reactions: PlecoBeco

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
You will be getting a cock down your throat or up your arse. You're a male dressed up in a skirt, in a world of women with cocks.

If you think that should be avoidable, there's plenty of other games out there.
Thank u for the response. It is better for me to escape from this thread.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Also, is it like Warlock & Boobs where you can actually unlock certain sex scenes by losing the battles (totally not on purpose of course, ahem)?
Yes. On purpose as well, there is the "give up" command exactly for that :)

it's actually the best way to deal with Werebitches as they lose all interest if you don't fight back

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
And that is why i said to pay attention.
This is a java game, therefore that java link is the latest game version (V0.3.03.4) not the link you are insisting on using. It is even written in the thread's name which version is the latest.
That's not the point we (or least I) am trying to make here. The OP lists the Win versions as v0.3.03.3 and that is NOT what you actually get by downloading that file. So I feel that it may be a bit important to draw attention to the fact that the OP is labeled wrong for those who "insist" on using the Win versions instead of Java.

Believe it or not, there are people who don't like using Java. So telling them "lol pay attention, use the current version" doesn't help anyone.

kloes5

Apr 11, 2019
Well I need help, the game somehow

I couldn't open it then this error.text is created and written in the folder inside;
"
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: File not found: (Internal)
at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.read(FileHandle.java:142)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeType$Library.newFace(FreeType.java:90)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeTypeFontGenerator.<init>(FreeTypeFontGenerator.java:95)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeTypeFontGenerator.<init>(FreeTypeFontGenerator.java:86)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenElements.getCustomFont(ScreenElements.java:66)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getEncounter(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:240)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:134)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.switchScreen(AbstractScreen.java:141)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.switchFade(LoadScreen.java:46)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.showScreen(AbstractScreen.java:114)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.render(LoadScreen.java:52)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:233)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)

"

please someone tell me what needs to be done step by step

Dec 7, 2017
But how do you fix the 8 charisma problem?
Some scenes require 8 charisma right?
Yeah, but he was asking about the easiest combat. If you want 8 charisma, you only need to put I think 2 points or 3 points into charisma at character creation, and then you can get the rest of the way to 8 by maxing out your charisma when leveling, and getting the charisma charm.

MC is only male.
And yeah, you can skip gay content. But it's nbot easy, 90% of the game is about women with dicks fucking you so....
Chicks with dicks ain't gay, bro... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

IAmLeng

Jun 2, 2020
That's not the point we (or least I) am trying to make here. The OP lists the Win versions as v0.3.03.3 and that is NOT what you actually get by downloading that file. So I feel that it may be a bit important to draw attention to the fact that the OP is labeled wrong for those who "insist" on using the Win versions instead of Java.

Believe it or not, there are people who don't like using Java. So telling them "lol pay attention, use the current version" doesn't help anyone.
Heyo, so I very much agree with what you said to the other dude, however there is a simple solution to your problem.

Download the newest Java version, then move the .JAR file into your current Win64 version folder (\Tales Of Androgyny Win64), you may need to remove the previous .JAR file and rename the new one 'TalesOfAndrogyny'.jar.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes