RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Yes. On purpose as well, there is the "give up" command exactly for that :)

it's actually the best way to deal with Werebitches as they lose all interest if you don't fight back
Oh, really? I looked for something like a "Give Up" option, but didn't see one (the UI is quite complex lol). But I'll look again =)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
So how do i actually launch the Java download as it does not seem to come with a run file? :S
I'm going to assume you've windows, so just download the windows version, then download the newest version from #9,521 (just download the .jar from there), unpack the windows version where you want, then open the folder and move the new .jar to that folder, use the .exe in that folder to play the game and bam, you're playing the newest version.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm going to assume you've windows, so just download the windows version, then download the newest version from #9,521 (just download the .jar from there), unpack the windows version where you want, then open the folder and move the new .jar to that folder, use the .exe in that folder to play the game and bam, you're playing the newest version.
Would someone mind educating me? What is the difference between running the game straight from the .jar file by itself, or running it from within the folder of the Windows version? Is there a performance difference or something? (assuming that the person is playing on their windows PC).

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Would someone mind educating me? What is the difference between running the game straight from the .jar file by itself, or running it from within the folder of the Windows version? Is there a performance difference or something? (assuming that the person is playing on their windows PC).
I'm no expert on this stuff, but I don't think there's any difference. The Win version just includes an .exe so the user can launch the .jar file. So that way, you don't need Java to play the game. But since the Win file in the OP isn't updated, you'd still have to download the current Java file and put that .jar file into your folder with the .exe

At least that's how I understand it.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Ah m'kay. I downloaded the Java file and then just launched directly from it and it worked (I don't know anything about Java), so I was just curious.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Ah m'kay. I downloaded the Java file and then just launched directly from it and it worked (I don't know anything about Java), so I was just curious.
Yeah, if you have Java on your PC you can just use that to launch the .jar file. But if you don't have it installed then you'd need the Windows .exe file.

But again, that's just how I understand it. I'm no expert so I could be totally wrong lol

Reactions: RabidSloth

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
If i try to run it through java, the resolution is all wonky and i only see a part of the game, running with the .exe i get it to be normal, then again i have 48" display.

ma5t3rch31f

May 17, 2019
But how do you fix the 8 charisma problem?
Some scenes require 8 charisma right?
go to this website upload the save file scroll through the file find your stats and change them then download file and replace your current save file with that one easy your can also change gold and food so you never run out

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
No need for the site, you can open end edit the saves in any text editor.
I was looking around. Does not seem like you can just do a simple edit to make a full save though to have all unlocks. I normally use cheat engine in character creation to make a full stated character.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I was looking around. Does not seem like you can just do a simple edit to make a full save though to have all unlocks. I normally use cheat engine in character creation to make a full stated character.
I think we're at cross purposes there - I was talking about the save edit from the post above mine. If I'm understanding you correctly you're wanting the pervert scene unlocks. As far as I'm aware those are set by adding the scene reference to the profile.json file. That's a job for trawling through the game code to find the references, though if you dig through the thread for profile.json files you can probably get a fair way by merging them.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
It's easy to edit the save file to get you full stats, money, food, edit the equipment, give you unlocks etc, it's plain english and you only need to know what to edit / what to add, even with my potato level of knowledge of code (which seems to be pretty basic and it's not that hard to understand) i can do all this.

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
I downloaded the .jar file and saves are not in the game folder but C:\Windows\System32\.toa-data for some reason.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes