negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Oh my sweet non-existant god, could you people please stop derailing this thread with non-issues already and fap like the good little degenerates that we are?

Reactions: Equaliser

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
how cna i put my save game form the old version in a new one io dont always wanna play from the start when a new version comes out the developer should do somethign abouzt this so the saves from the old version are in teh new one rtoo i have some games tht i got from here that have this function

bbob89084

Oct 3, 2017
Been a while since I played this, has there been any male/male stuff ala innkeeper or has it just been mostly futa additions?

Also is the full changelog available anywhere?

Last edited:
Reactions: DangBits

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
It crashes when i press begin/continue win 64 version.
Error txt.

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.SerializationException: Unable to convert value to required type: foreground: ADVENTURER_ANAL (com.majalis.asset.AssetEnum)
Serialization trace:
foreground (com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$SceneToken)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:1105)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readFields(Json.java:863)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:1011)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:928)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterReaderImpl.getScriptData(EncounterReaderImpl.java:29)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterReaderImpl.<init>(EncounterReaderImpl.java:19)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:69)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:151)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
man i am slightly confused didnt we beat the warlocks ass why is she always topping? hiro kinda sus lmfao

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
I'm having an issue where my cursor is on the bottom layer of the graphics... behind everything else. I can still click on things but I cannot see the cursor. Does anyone happen to know what might be causing this? And/or how to fix it?

Running Windows 7 in VirtualBox 5. Unfortunately the circumstance is such that I only have partial access to various graphics drivers and such -- it was a struggle just to get OpelGL 2 working.
If you using the .exe maybe try running the .jar file directly? idk I think you mightve already tried that but just putting it out there.
You can try this which I found from a superuser qa if you can't install Java on your vm. I can't confirm whether this works or not.
Download and extract the and start your .JAR file from commmand line: start C:\Java\bin\javaw.exe -jar C:\myfolder\myprogram.jar

Badj

Jul 10, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.04.2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn this oral art is the hottest ever since the Goblin Facesitting Art.
I couldn't even sleep last night cause this one is hella hot and i can't sleep while being horny af :(
Btw i wish we had more facesitting/ ass close-up artworks, i love the way they draw those wide hips and juicy asses

Reactions: CrimsonAegis

UberMench13

Oct 28, 2018
Can someone help me plz? I downloaded the 0.3.04.2jar from the java section but i cant find anywhere any sort of exe file so i can start the game. Am i missing something?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes