Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Male and female are primary biological characteristics, not gender identities. If you want to say that trans-women are women... fine. Whatever. But I'm sorry to say, they are in no way "female".

I know that upsets some people, but it is what it is. Sometimes you just need to play the hand you're dealt to the best of your ability.

That being said, I won't comment on this further, because it's derailing the thread. I was posting here to talk about how I'm not gay for wanting ladies to put things in my butt, dammit! (at least it's somewhat related to the game... :ROFLMAO: )
Ok, you do have a point here about "male/female" being more correctly attributes of biological sex rather than gender identities, as opposed to terms like "man/woman" or "masculine/feminine". But then, my main point is that sexual orientation is defined in terms of gender identity rather than biological sex... so, if I identify as a "man" and only feel attraction to persons who identify as "women" (regardless of their biological sex or any intimate activities we might practice together), I still consider myself "heterosexual" rather than "homosexual" or "bisexual".

Reactions: youngethan
Dec 7, 2017
Is the game updated every certain day of the week/month or every 7 days or so?
Also, is there a way to get notifications for updates only?
Generally updated every Saturday for patrons who pay for weekly updates (and it's posted here usually on Sunday at the latest).

And there's a big patch on the first of every month that includes all of the weekly updates from the previous month.

Unless of course the first of the month falls on a Saturday, in which case they've just held off and released the monthly instead of also posting the weekly... because what would be the purpose of that?

May 31, 2018
Generally updated every Saturday for patrons who pay for weekly updates (and it's posted here usually on Sunday at the latest).

And there's a big patch on the first of every month that includes all of the weekly updates from the previous month.

Unless of course the first of the month falls on a Saturday, in which case they've just held off and released the monthly instead of also posting the weekly... because what would be the purpose of that?
Thanks a lot!

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Wait, so gay men aren't actually male? What a development.
Femboy is technically a male, but not the typical male when you read "male protagonist". Using "femboy protagonist" or something to that effect is more accurate. That's the point being made here.

Jun 15, 2017
Male and female are primary biological characteristics, not gender identities. If you want to say that trans-women are women... fine. Whatever. But I'm sorry to say, they are in no way "female".

I know that upsets some people, but it is what it is. Sometimes you just need to play the hand you're dealt to the best of your ability.

That being said, I won't comment on this further, because it's derailing the thread. I was posting here to talk about how I'm not gay for wanting ladies to put things in my butt, dammit! (at least it's somewhat related to the game... :ROFLMAO: )
How is it gay to have a sexual act with a female. Jesus, you homophobes and transphobes really are incapable of complex thinking.

Also, OT, male and female are not simple biological characteristics, but the result of a complex system of genes, hormones and environment which is not necessarily binary. Even discounting trans people, you can have women with XY genes thanks to
Swyer Syndrome. Study some biology before talking from your ass

iggy_mumu

Apr 23, 2020
I'm having an issue where my cursor is on the bottom layer of the graphics... behind everything else. I can still click on things but I cannot see the cursor. Does anyone happen to know what might be causing this? And/or how to fix it?

Running Windows 7 in VirtualBox 5. Unfortunately the circumstance is such that I only have partial access to various graphics drivers and such -- it was a struggle just to get OpelGL 2 working.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How is it gay to have a sexual act with a female. Jesus, you homophobes and transphobes really are incapable of complex thinking.

Also, OT, male and female are not simple biological characteristics, but the result of a complex system of genes, hormones and environment which is not necessarily binary. Even discounting trans people, you can have women with XY genes thanks to
Swyer Syndrome. Study some biology before talking from your ass
Was going to point out something along those lines. Sciences like biology, genetics, neurology, sociology and others are the ones saying that gender and sex are not the same thing. But we always get someone with their outdated high school biology level thinking they know better than people who actually study and research those fields. :FacePalm: :LOL:

Last edited:

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.04.2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes