l e e

Mar 29, 2019
plz help this.
bandicam 2021-01-12 08-48-38-446.jpg

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.SerializationException: Unable to convert value to required type: foreground: ADVENTURER_ANAL (com.majalis.asset.AssetEnum)
Serialization trace:
foreground (com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$SceneToken)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:1105)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readFields(Json.java:863)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:1011)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:928)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterReaderImpl.getScriptData(EncounterReaderImpl.java:29)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterReaderImpl.<init>(EncounterReaderImpl.java:19)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:69)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:151)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
Does anyone know how Adventure Anal Scene? View attachment 981239
This scene is gotten on the Trudy 3rd encounter. You must encounter trudy 3 times. This scene is gotten after the battles or during it. You get it in battle if you get Trudy to ride you. You get it after battle either surrendered or losing. If you are caged Trudy takes you as a Bottom.

Reactions: l e e

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Is there another way to get the riding scene with Trudy without being in battle?

And I did like to warn you guys about the java download, you will download the .JAR file you need to change in the game folder, when I downloaded it, the name was ' Tales_Of_Androgyny ' ; and the game was not running, so with my high perception skills i see that the name of the file must be exactly ' TalesOfAndrogyny ' ;)

Reactions: youngethan

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I'd like to use the lewd schoolgirl throughout the game.
Be sure to save a backup file before doing any edits, just in case.

Open your savefile in a notepad or something, look for your "character sheet" in there (mine was around Line 1400), then change the class in there to "LEWD_SCHOOLGIRL".

25vh54.png
Save the edited file, go back to game, load and bam, now your class is lewd schoolgirl but a word of warning, if your class is changed to something else during the game, you will have to re-edit it again.

Reactions: youngethan

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
hello i have question then i rich this place in map my game crash. did anybody know how i can fix it?
Yet again, someone who cannot use the search on thread...

Well, like i said last time, look for the newest patch in thread (not in the OP, it seems to still be stuck at older versions).

Man, is it going to be 6th or 7th time when i have to do this next time someone does this again?

:EDIT: I'm sure you cannot find the newest patch by yourself so i did it for you #9,817

Reactions: Sennin and meitham

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
Be sure to save a backup file before doing any edits, just in case.

Open your savefile in a notepad or something, look for your "character sheet" in there (mine was around Line 1400), then change the class in there to "LEWD_SCHOOLGIRL".

View attachment 982515
Save the edited file, go back to game, load and bam, now your class is lewd schoolgirl but a word of warning, if your class is changed to something else during the game, you will have to re-edit it again.
Wait, is there a effect in doing this or is it just for the gentleman who want "immersion"

RoyceBurger

May 3, 2020

Well, like i said last time, look for the newest patch in thread (not in the OP, it seems to still be stuck at older versions).

Man, is it going to be 6th or 7th time when i have to do this next time someone does this again?

:EDIT: I'm sure you cannot find the newest patch by yourself so i did it for you #9,817
You're enabling them! stop giving them the answers lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sennin

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

to be fair, the search system is pretty trash.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes