kopetain

Dec 20, 2017
is there any updated scene guide for current versions?
linked one is way outdated now
game is like pretty fun to play, but im sure i am missing some big part of the game just never picking a specific route or decision
just want 4 myself to explore all of it, but with help, dont have hours of free time to explore the game 100%

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

SimJim

Jan 28, 2020
I downloaded the game and instead of extracting the files i just open it with java and the games runs, but for some reason it wont let me save at all. i go to save my game and click on an empty file but nothing happens. Anyone know how to fix this?

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
How do you save the changes that you do on the options menu? Whenever i tap the X it just resets the options.

EDIT: Well i ended downloading the previous version (from page 487), because you can't play on android if you don't enable an option for the map to load faster.

And I can't play the itch.io version because the download crashes (it gets a weird error) when it gets to 100% on my tablet.

Last edited:

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Dullahan has normal skin though.
Right, which is why what I said was: "There are three scenes total - there's a dullahan variant used in exactly one scene, and a fire elemental variant that's used in two. To my knowledge that generic version isn't used anywhere."

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
I downloaded the game and instead of extracting the files i just open it with java and the games runs, but for some reason it wont let me save at all. i go to save my game and click on an empty file but nothing happens. Anyone know how to fix this?
You need to at least extract the rar/zip archive or it won't be able to create the save folder (since the archives will be treated as read-only), then you can run the jar file with java. If you do run the .jar file that way, it will create the save folder in the same directory as the .jar file, so you also have to make sure that directory isn't read-only either.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Right, which is why what I said was: "There are three scenes total - there's a dullahan variant used in exactly one scene, and a fire elemental variant that's used in two. To my knowledge that generic version isn't used anywhere."
I forgot you sometimes come in here and chat with with us. You guys are doing good work and the game is great. So can you confirm if this is dark elf mating press?

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
I forgot you sometimes come in here and chat with with us. You guys are doing good work and the game is great. So can you confirm if this is dark elf mating press?
It's not; it's the generic version that is not used anywhere. We haven't decided yet how widespread we'll use it or other generic art.

• Wow
Reactions: lmlAzazel

SimJim

Jan 28, 2020
You need to at least extract the rar/zip archive or it won't be able to create the save folder (since the archives will be treated as read-only), then you can run the jar file with java. If you do run the .jar file that way, it will create the save folder in the same directory as the .jar file, so you also have to make sure that directory isn't read-only either.
so I extracted the .jar file then tried to run it and it still didnt let me save. This is what my files look like I idk if it will help but, thanks for helping man. (is the WinRaR archive file where I should be running the game i just right click and open with java)

bigAl11

Jan 12, 2021
Has any1 here beaten the Black Knight and can give me tips for her? Am no beginner, just don't know till when I need to grind to have a chance.

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
Has any1 here beaten the Black Knight and can give me tips for her? Am no beginner, just don't know till when I need to grind to have a chance.
In free mode I've defeated her when I already have trudy and kylira as partners, I break armor and cause bleeding, although I lose several times before to read all the content

bigAl11

Jan 12, 2021
In free mode I've defeated her when I already have trudy and kylira as partners, I break armor and cause bleeding, although I lose several times before to read all the content
yea, i tried fighting her with lv 20, but i think that was a bit too low or i was plain unlucky. Thanks for the tip tho!

royotia69

Jun 2, 2018
Hey guys I haven't seen anyone talking about this but is this broken or something?

''New features:
  • ~ Added having Naga babies (Cave-in encounter only!)''
I've seen a check about being egg-free after you get captured and fucked by the naga (after Hiro says he cannot get pregnant) in her cave but it always says you're free of eggs (Even if you're not) and then nothing happens. Am I missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leo Humilis

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
Hey guys I haven't seen anyone talking about this but is this broken or something?

''New features:
  • ~ Added having Naga babies (Cave-in encounter only!)''
I've seen a check about being egg-free after you get captured and fucked by the naga (after Hiro says he cannot get pregnant) in her cave but it always says you're free of eggs (Even if you're not) and then nothing happens. Am I missing something?
with goblin eggs you can get pregnant from the naga or other characters
and you create hybrids even though I don't think they currently have a use

royotia69

Jun 2, 2018
I tried goblin eggs too but I'll try again just to be sure,thx.

EDIT: I must have tried the male goblin instead of the female last time,you were right lmlAzazel,the goblin eggs did the trick.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes