lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
How is there no summoner class that lets you use your babies as weapons? Maybe after Evoker.
It would be interesting to make them fight after birth since they would have an accelerated development perhaps, although I do not know to what extent it would be viable for history, since it would involve "training"

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
It would be interesting to make them fight after birth since they would have an accelerated development perhaps, although I do not know to what extent it would be viable for history, since it would involve "training"
That would be a good idea, the option to talk with them in the camp, and "train" with them, send they to search food, it would be a good reward considering the time you need wait for the birth

Apr 18, 2020
Has any1 here beaten the Black Knight and can give me tips for her? Am no beginner, just don't know till when I need to grind to have a chance.
kinda late answer but try playing a mage build. it is pretty overpowered. unlock/develop these skills: paralysis, ulti fire and heal. after that battles become formulaic like paralysis enemy, oil them and ultimate fire. heal and draw mana if necessary. to draw mana you need to win over that robot/statue girl (forgot her name). the only enemy mage build is struggling against is fire elemental. she is not much of a problem if you have some sword skills (don't need as much as other builds tho).

iggy_mumu

Apr 23, 2020
start your .JAR file from commmand line
Thanks for the suggestion! I ran it from the command line as you suggested with no change. (tried the JRE version you suggested and several older ones.) I then found some other video drivers that I was able to install that let me see the cursor, but very little else -- everything is black on the main menu except for the cursor, the bird flying by, and the arrows next to the menu item. So I can either see everything but the cursor, or only the cursor... Apparently OpenGL2+ just does not play well with virtual machines.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
i wonder they have cheat back. i can't enjoy the game because i low on food all the time
You can open your save file in any program that can read and edit json (eg. Notepad++).

Search for the word food, and there should be only two results.
The first one of the two should be your current food level, the second should be the starting value for a new character. Just double check which block of code the value is in to be certain, so you edit the one that actually matters.

Babnabna

Jul 4, 2020
I'm having an issue with changing some of the options where I set it up how i want it and click back to main menu and it resets the options anyone know how to fix?

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
I'm having an issue with changing some of the options where I set it up how i want it and click back to main menu and it resets the options anyone know how to fix?
Thats the old version. Guessing you are in the android version like we are still. Unfortunately it did not update properly so expect either a downloadable upgraded version or you may have to wait until next week.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes