W4ksyru

Jan 14, 2018
Because this has been said N times across this thread.
If it isn't to inconvenient to put it in the op, could that information be moved there? I'm new to this thread, so when I looked for the installation process (before trying things out myself) I looked at the most recent posts in this thread thinking that this might be a new problem and I found someone with the same type of question/problem. It would help people a lot if it was there, especially with how long and somewhat intimidating the thread is (being 489 pages long). I understand if the information can't be placed in or something, so don't worry if it can't be added.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
I'm no coder or artist but it seems like updates are taking longer and longer while also delivering less and less content each update. Did Dev start a new project?
I normally don't reply to these but it's amazing that this is just copy pasted across every single ero dev project, even when it doesn't make any sense. How could the updates possibly be taking longer and longer when since the project started there has been an update every Saturday and every 1st of the month? This is setting aside that the amount of content is pretty consistent across updates, since I'll grant that's "subjective".

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm no coder or artist but it seems like updates are taking longer and longer while also delivering less and less content each update. Did Dev start a new project?
If you have no information then don't imply baseless things.:rolleyes:

Alright that's cool but why not in the op?
If it isn't to inconvenient to put it in the op, could that information be moved there?[...]
I am not a Mod but i suppose it is not viable to put everything in the OP, specially when the troubleshot information can be easily acessed doing a search.

Reactions: Dingo139

Equaliser

Dec 27, 2020
After playing more than 50 hours, I can say that this is very close to the perfect adult game on the futa/feminization category.
The parts when Hiro is caged (the merchant) or dominated are masterfully written.
It's been a while since a game brought me so much joy.
All it needs now is further development because it is on the right track.
Way to go, dev!

If anyone else know another game that is similar, I would appreciate the recommendation.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
After playing more than 50 hours, I can say that this is very close to the perfect adult game on the futa/feminization category.
The parts when Hiro is caged (the merchant) or dominated are masterfully written.
It's been a while since a game brought me so much joy.
All it needs now is further development because it is on the right track.
Way to go, dev!

If anyone else know another game that is similar, I would appreciate the recommendation.
futadom world binding is pretty good, but as it stands majalis have the crown for this type of game as it stands in my humble opinion

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I normally don't reply to these but it's amazing that this is just copy pasted across every single ero dev project, even when it doesn't make any sense. How could the updates possibly be taking longer and longer when since the project started there has been an update every Saturday and every 1st of the month? This is setting aside that the amount of content is pretty consistent across updates, since I'll grant that's "subjective".
Well it's obvious, time is relative, you must be living near some gravity well which causes us outside that effect see that your time is slowing down, i cannot think of any other explanation why he would think that it's taking longer when you're putting out content at a steady rate.

Dec 7, 2017
"If you've been putting out content for 3 weeks, and it's content that I don't like or care about... then you haven't put out any content in 3 weeks." ~Some Rando, probably.

This is why it's best to not even engage with people who are impossible to satisfy.

Like the last few rounds of updates haven't really been my thing either. I'm not interested in trap on trap content or chastity cages. So I didn't bother to download the updates. If I had it my way, there'd be nothing but Urka, Warlock, Dullahan, Centaur, Minotauress, and Cultist content forever. But you know... other stuff exists in the game too, so I don't complain.

But real talk... more cultist plz. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

No? Okay. :cry:

W4ksyru

Jan 14, 2018
If you have no information then don't imply baseless things.:rolleyes:

I am not a Mod but i suppose it is not viable to put everything in the OP, specially when the troubleshot information can be easily acessed doing a search.
I only know how to search for threads, not search for specific words/phrases contained in the comments of threads. Is that possible with the search function and I am missing something? Or is there some other way?

Thanks in advance for your response!

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I only know how to search for threads, not search for specific words/phrases contained in the comments of threads. Is that possible with the search function and I am missing something? Or is there some other way?

Thanks in advance for your response!
When you're on a thread, you can find a search bar on top right.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I just discovered this great game and I gotta say I love every single scene. The art, the writing, everything is top notch.

Still, I find it has a steep learning curve and the whole combat system is very counter intuitive. I think after hours of playing I still don't know how it works, why sometimes I can use my bow and sometimes I can't (no matter how many backsteps I take) or why would I use "tempo attack" instead of "crushing blow". I also don't know how the whole lust and seduce mechanic works at all and the combat is almost impossible to win (for someone new who doesn't get the combat. Like, my attacks wouldn't even damage the enemy at all) until you've leveled up a bit. When that level finally comes you have probably been fucked and humiliated enough that the next time the harpy fucks you you get the bad end.

With the bad ends I have mixed feelings. The scenes and the ideas behind them are hot AF, but I think they come to easily. The third or forth time you lose to the ogre woman she already takes you with her and the same happens with the wolf woman or the harpy, which I think leaves to little margin for error (and that can be a little frustrating if you don't get the combat system).

I also find the food too scarce. Every enemy encounter leaves me almost dead, so I have to rest after a couple of fights at the very least. That safe tactic starts chipping my food away until there's none and I gotta hoe myself to animals to survive.

I realize I'm probably not playing the game right, but that's the whole point, the system is too complicated for someone new and I couldn't find a guide or wiki to learn those things (I've already read the ingame "help").

Still the scenes are just too good and they make the whole frutration with the system worthwhile.

Pd: It has probably been said before, but a great addition would be a way to watch the scenes you've already unlocked. I know you can check the art in pervert mode, but it would be great to also have the text.

May 31, 2018
I just discovered this great game and I gotta say I love every single scene. The art, the writing, everything is top notch.

Still, I find it has a steep learning curve and the whole combat system is very counter intuitive. I think after hours of playing I still don't know how it works, why sometimes I can use my bow and sometimes I can't (no matter how many backsteps I take) or why would I use "tempo attack" instead of "crushing blow". I also don't know how the whole lust and seduce mechanic works at all and the combat is almost impossible to win (for someone new who doesn't get the combat. Like, my attacks wouldn't even damage the enemy at all) until you've leveled up a bit. When that level finally comes you have probably been fucked and humiliated enough that the next time the harpy fucks you you get the bad end.

With the bad ends I have mixed feelings. The scenes and the ideas behind them are hot AF, but I think they come to easily. The third or forth time you lose to the ogre woman she already takes you with her and the same happens with the wolf woman or the harpy, which I think leaves to little margin for error (and that can be a little frustrating if you don't get the combat system).

I also find the food too scarce. Every enemy encounter leaves me almost dead, so I have to rest after a couple of fights at the very least. That safe tactic starts chipping my food away until there's none and I gotta hoe myself to animals to survive.

I realize I'm probably not playing the game right, but that's the whole point, the system is too complicated for someone new and I couldn't find a guide or wiki to learn those things (I've already read the ingame "help").

Still the scenes are just too good and they make the whole frutration with the system worthwhile.

Pd: It has probably been said before, but a great addition would be a way to watch the scenes you've already unlocked. I know you can check the art in pervert mode, but it would be great to also have the text.
You can enable cheats to avoid bad ends and hunger, as well as be able to access most of the encounters if you want to go straight to the scenes.
Maybe try practising combat with cheats enabled.
this helped me with getting the hang of many things

Reactions: Fleep

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
how tf do u block a grab...the enemy is literally 1 stamina and is now only grabbing and i waste more energy escaping while they get no punishment for having literally 1 stamina...how are they even successful when they have 1 stamina...i have a skill that jumps over the enemy but i never seem to see that skill when i need it
nvm jumping over doesnt work either...i jus have more restrictions and punishments than enemies who spam and nothing happens

Last edited:

W4ksyru

Jan 14, 2018
how tf do u block a grab...the enemy is literally 1 stamina and is now only grabbing and i waste more energy escaping while they get no punishment for having literally 1 stamina...how are they even successful when they have 1 stamina...i have a skill that jumps over the enemy but i never seem to see that skill when i need it
nvm jumping over doesnt work either...i jus have more restrictions and punishments than enemies who spam and nothing happens
I'm not sure if this is affected by "speed", but damaging attacks I launched would hit the target before I was grappled by them (or they were grappled by me). Besides that, you can dodge a harpies "grapple" by kneeling or lying down (lying down requires a specific ability but I think kneeling is something you can do).

For actually blocking it, I don't really know .-.

Apologies sir/ma'am/other

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes