NotThatEcstasy

Mar 12, 2018
In case someone asks how to get the new animation since the method is autistic enough
You can't have this scene if you already recruited Trudy
in her 2nd encounter where she invites you to a treasure hunt, have perception 6 or agility 5 to get her to trap herself.
this'll prop her 3rd encounter where she tries to fight you, surrender and you'll get the cowgirl animation scene.

DICKHEAD10001

Oct 31, 2019
updated profile 100.2% v0.2.21.3 save again. changes from last profile. Wrong Way achievement ironman mode, both mermaid oviposition art, new fort events done to force profile above 100%. also would people prefer the profiles as is or would you like me to delete events to 99.9% that way you get hints in progress screen?Edit August 24 2020: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-2-27-3-majalis.1643/page-427#post-4056097 for a more current profile. will try to work on keeping things up to date but no promises due to college
any body got the latest save file?

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Have problems with the Innkeeper...the nrmal under the table pics /with clothes / without clothes and with the cage are save...but the first 4 or 5 new pics...what is it???

And where is the male keeper???

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
i love this game but i hate the fact that some scenes are totally secret. it's frustrating to be playing 7hrs like a retard and not unlocking the scene.

Reactions: neutanzel93

Tweekinator

Nov 13, 2016
I know this may be a stupid question, but is there anyway to get unbanned from the brothel. Either in game or file editing?

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
by the by you can fail any check if you didn't wanna pass just click fail instead of skipping like a normal person.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Jesus people stop being lazy and search the thread instead of asking the same questions over and over again.

ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.04.1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Tokyo.:)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
As far as i can tell there are many animations and stuff i can completely miss, is this correct? I get the feeling this game would be more frustrating than its worth, great premise though and very unique.

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
1st: Get the latest version from #9,630 and start playing it
2nd: Get warlock to be your companion and interact with her at your camp
3rd: "Make a request" and "ask for boon"
4th: You get your poopchute ravaged by her in a scene, but you get the perk afterwards.
5th: Next time use the search function on the forum to see how many other times this has been told to people already (i've already explained it to people atleast 3 times before, when i reach 5th i get a lollypop)
Imo should be a guide for these FAQ's also what to do to unlock scenes. That way it will not derail the thread here and you could just link them to said Thread

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes