crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I'll never understand why people have these big philosophical debates about what is gay and what is not gay. Who cares? Just enjoy whatever you want
Because people in general are easily detracted by argumentative discussion on things not even worth the argument itself. I honestly think people just deep down love debating things. If nothing else, it makes something that isn't that big a deal sound more important or relevant. Trouble is people in turn loose site of what is actually in need of proper formal debate and what can be set aside for later consumption. Folks honestly have the right, healthy idea to challenge and never settle for passing grade acceptance, but it's getting the right discussions going that a frickin' nightmare and a half.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
I'll never understand why people have these big philosophical debates about what is gay and what is not gay. Who cares? Just enjoy whatever you want
great post! I am a male and love women to death, nothing better than women for me. However I get so aroused with a game like this 'cos my partner in RL prefers this kind of sex and the characters look feminine to me (if they were true males I couldn't play the game at all, can't explain why, but I lose the attraction, there has to be feminity to it, if there isnt', it does nothing for me), and they put things inside things. As simple as that.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Pretty much. I find it to be much more healthy to simply enjoy what i like instead of bothering trying to rationalize myself into some labels.

tobig

Sep 24, 2018
I must be doing something wrong, because the option to get fire resistance from the warlock just isn't showing up.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I must be doing something wrong, because the option to get fire resistance from the warlock just isn't showing up.
1st: Get the latest version from #9,630 and start playing it
2nd: Get warlock to be your companion and interact with her at your camp
3rd: "Make a request" and "ask for boon"
4th: You get your poopchute ravaged by her in a scene, but you get the perk afterwards.
5th: Next time use the search function on the forum to see how many other times this has been told to people already (i've already explained it to people atleast 3 times before, when i reach 5th i get a lollypop)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Dark Lord Chaos

Oct 22, 2018
Missing out
Yes, but i can't change it. :D

I like debates, aside of that there is always a chance that i'm missing something.

great post! I am a male and love women to death, nothing better than women for me. However I get so aroused with a game like this 'cos my partner in RL prefers this kind of sex and the characters look feminine to me (if they were true males I couldn't play the game at all, can't explain why, but I lose the attraction, there has to be feminity to it, if there isnt', it does nothing for me), and they put things inside things. As simple as that.
Exactly. I think many ppl can enjoy this from totally different angles.

• Angry
Reactions: gruntcy and BABPEEG

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
The ntr is fine i just hope in the future we get a more dominant path for hiro would be really cool seeing all the baddies get uno reversed
Eh, what NTR? I would say wrong game to play for a dominant protag if there weren't already dommy scenes that are just really fucking annoying to get and in fact I still will because progress on that aspect is glacial and hiro's dick is too small

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa
Jul 22, 2019
The noble art of debating is exchanging, confronting ideas and arrive to a mutual conclusion IMO. But the reality for the most part is determining who is right, and maybe sprinkle some ad hominem.
That's called a discussion. Debating is all about winning and nothing else. At least from the way its taught in schools and uni. All the debate "competitions" and stuff.

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
While everyone has been distracted by the "debates." There is a new update out

Last edited:

Spare

Sep 25, 2017
Hi, am getting an error when visiting the Witch cottage:

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: ui/inventory/itemIcons/Tiara of Control.png
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.handleTaskError(AssetManager.java:636)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.update(AssetManager.java:411)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.finishLoading(AssetManager.java:437)
at com.majalis.asset.SafeAssetManager.get(SafeAssetManager.java:35)
at com.majalis.scenes.ShopScene$ItemSlot.<init>(ShopScene.java:414)
at com.majalis.scenes.ShopScene$ItemSlot.<init>(ShopScene.java:398)
at com.majalis.scenes.ShopScene$BuyItemSlot.<init>(ShopScene.java:437)
at com.majalis.scenes.ShopScene$BuyItemSlot.<init>(ShopScene.java:436)
at com.majalis.scenes.ShopScene.getItemSlotType(ShopScene.java:539)
at com.majalis.scenes.ShopScene.setItemTable(ShopScene.java:554)
at com.majalis.scenes.ShopScene.<init>(ShopScene.java:365)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$Branch.upsertScenes(EncounterBuilder.java:576)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$Branch.getScenes(EncounterBuilder.java:761)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$Branch.weld(EncounterBuilder.java:437)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$Branch.upsertScenes(EncounterBuilder.java:622)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$Branch.getScenes(EncounterBuilder.java:761)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$Branch.weld(EncounterBuilder.java:437)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$Branch.upsertScenes(EncounterBuilder.java:645)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$Branch.upsertScenes(EncounterBuilder.java:605)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$Branch.upsertScenes(EncounterBuilder.java:605)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$Branch.upsertScenes(EncounterBuilder.java:645)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$Branch.getEncounter(EncounterBuilder.java:788)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getEncounter(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:231)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getCurrentContextScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:286)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:137)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.switchScreen(AbstractScreen.java:141)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.switchFade(LoadScreen.java:46)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.showScreen(AbstractScreen.java:114)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.render(LoadScreen.java:52)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:233)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: ui/inventory/itemIcons/Tiara of Control.png
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.handleAsyncLoader(AssetLoadingTask.java:121)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.update(AssetLoadingTask.java:90)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.updateTask(AssetManager.java:561)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.update(AssetManager.java:409)
... 43 more
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load file: ui/inventory/itemIcons/Tiara of Control.png
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.async.AsyncResult.get(AsyncResult.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.handleAsyncLoader(AssetLoadingTask.java:119)
... 46 more
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load file: ui/inventory/itemIcons/Tiara of Control.png
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.Pixmap.<init>(Pixmap.java:144)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.TextureData$Factory.loadFromFile(TextureData.java:98)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.loaders.TextureLoader.loadAsync(TextureLoader.java:62)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.loaders.TextureLoader.loadAsync(TextureLoader.java:35)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.call(AssetLoadingTask.java:70)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.call(AssetLoadingTask.java:34)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.async.AsyncExecutor$2.call(AsyncExecutor.java:64)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: File not found: ui\inventory\itemIcons\Tiara of Control.png (Internal)
at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.read(FileHandle.java:142)
at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.readBytes(FileHandle.java:228)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.Pixmap.<init>(Pixmap.java:141)
... 10 more

Any suggestions?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hi, am getting an error when visiting the Witch cottage:

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: ui/inventory/itemIcons/Tiara of Control.png
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.handleTaskError(AssetManager.java:636)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.update(AssetManager.java:411)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.finishLoading(AssetManager.java:437)
at com.majalis.asset.SafeAssetManager.get(SafeAssetManager.java:35)
at com.majalis.scenes.ShopScene$ItemSlot.<init>(ShopScene.java:414)
at com.majalis.scenes.ShopScene$ItemSlot.<init>(ShopScene.java:398)
at com.majalis.scenes.ShopScene$BuyItemSlot.<init>(ShopScene.java:437)
at com.majalis.scenes.ShopScene$BuyItemSlot.<init>(ShopScene.java:436)
at com.majalis.scenes.ShopScene.getItemSlotType(ShopScene.java:539)
at com.majalis.scenes.ShopScene.setItemTable(ShopScene.java:554)
at com.majalis.scenes.ShopScene.<init>(ShopScene.java:365)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$Branch.upsertScenes(EncounterBuilder.java:576)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$Branch.upsertScenes(EncounterBuilder.java:622)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$Branch.getEncounter(EncounterBuilder.java:788)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getEncounter(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:231)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getCurrentContextScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:286)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:137)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.switchScreen(AbstractScreen.java:141)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.switchFade(LoadScreen.java:46)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.showScreen(AbstractScreen.java:114)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.render(LoadScreen.java:52)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:233)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: ui/inventory/itemIcons/Tiara of Control.png
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.handleAsyncLoader(AssetLoadingTask.java:121)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.update(AssetLoadingTask.java:90)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.updateTask(AssetManager.java:561)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.update(AssetManager.java:409)
... 43 more
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load file: ui/inventory/itemIcons/Tiara of Control.png
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.async.AsyncResult.get(AsyncResult.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.handleAsyncLoader(AssetLoadingTask.java:119)
... 46 more
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load file: ui/inventory/itemIcons/Tiara of Control.png
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.Pixmap.<init>(Pixmap.java:144)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.TextureData$Factory.loadFromFile(TextureData.java:98)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.loaders.TextureLoader.loadAsync(TextureLoader.java:62)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.loaders.TextureLoader.loadAsync(TextureLoader.java:35)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.call(AssetLoadingTask.java:70)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.call(AssetLoadingTask.java:34)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.async.AsyncExecutor$2.call(AsyncExecutor.java:64)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: File not found: ui\inventory\itemIcons\Tiara of Control.png (Internal)
at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.read(FileHandle.java:142)
at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.readBytes(FileHandle.java:228)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.Pixmap.<init>(Pixmap.java:141)
... 10 more

Any suggestions?
I got one, use the search function of the forum before you ask for fixes that have been provided about 9001 times already.

But if you're too lazy, just get the newest version and that should fix it, since the one in OP is an older version that causes the crash because of tiara of control.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes