Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
This is my first time to play this game. Could someone please share a world map with me?
The world maps are random so the is no exact "map", what you can do i restart the game until you found one that you like, i usually do this to get one that allows me to go to the other areas without having to go through the spots of special events (spider, mermaid, angel, etc.) so i can do them when i get the perks needed to get all the scenes.

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
When the Orc grapples you with 2-3 stamina left and you just spam "Rest", the Orc also just spams "Rest" and "Hold" and nothing happens. This intentional or? In the campaign she dont do that

Darkmastrt4544

May 31, 2019
To meet Salkie all you have to do is lose a match to the goblin and let her impregnate you with her eggs then meet her again and she will recognize you

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a post or resource that explains the fighting system, strategies and builds? I played it a year ago but I couldn't make heads or tails of all the skills so it felt like I was facerolling my keyboard during fights.

Art is great and the quests are fine. I just couldn't understand the fight system which is the core of the game.

MPSherman

Oct 22, 2020
Survey #51 Results!
  • New Character Art - Warlock Oral
  • New Animation - Hiro Giving Fellatio (Generic)
  • New Scenario - Harpies Fight Over Hiro
  • New Feature - Dual-Wielding
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
question when will this majestic update be released or is it already released and my troglodyte brain didn't realise

Equaliser

Dec 27, 2020
I managed to get to lvl 18 and some decent equipment, but once I get to the Valley of the Giantess, I can't come back from there.
I keep clicking on the Ironia slab, but nothing happens.
Is this a bug or a feature?

Jamal22

Jun 28, 2020
I managed to get to lvl 18 and some decent equipment, but once I get to the Valley of the Giantess, I can't come back from there.
I keep clicking on the Ironia slab, but nothing happens.
Is this a bug or a feature?
Not sure, I'm having trouble navigating the map myself. Especially at the zone transition tiles. Almost as if the hitbox/detection has become broken.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes