Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I managed to get to lvl 18 and some decent equipment, but once I get to the Valley of the Giantess, I can't come back from there.
I keep clicking on the Ironia slab, but nothing happens.
Is this a bug or a feature?
Sometimes some of the nodes can be a bit iffy with selection try zooming in or clicking slightly around it which also works for me when i have issues selecting a node in the cluster at the end of the second map.

i dont seem to have this issue on the most recent version, try update your jar file if you are not sure.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
can you toggle the futa/trap stuff or is it always there, so you have to avoid it if you try to enjoy thicc butts?
No. This isn't an NTR game where you can turn off the main point of the game then whine here the game had no content because you downloaded a game that advertizes one thing and turned it off.
The devs here have balls enough to stick to their guns so if you don't want to suck the dick of a chick with a big thicc sticc then you should play something else.
Alternatively develop a taste for cock.
Mmm, cock.

Dark Lord Chaos

Oct 22, 2018
No. This isn't an NTR game where you can turn off the main point of the game then whine here the game had no content because you downloaded a game that advertizes one thing and turned it off.
The devs here have balls enough to stick to their guns so if you don't want to suck the dick of a chick with a big thicc sticc then you should play something else.
Alternatively develop a taste for cock.
Mmm, cock.
That's not true, so many ppl are confused about this and thinks ppl who like trans women are gays. You can totally play this game as a straight person. We are already living in a world where we need to accept that trans ppl are women/man, so how is this gay then? I don't like cocks, your assumption that anyone who plays these games needs to like cocks is either delusional or just simply false. Cocks literally makes me feel nothing, i don't want to touch them or want them near me, but that doesn't mean i couldn't f them in the ass. They look feminine, they act feminine, some of them have big tits and bubble ass, from that nothing is gay for any hetero man. It all comes down to how much you can ignore the fact that they have a dick. In fact i don't get the "male protagonist" tag, i'm only calling him "he" because of respect, but otherwise he just doesn't have tits, everything else is feminine. This game shouldn't have "gay"/"male protagonist"/"futa/trans" tags all at the same time, while everyone in it looks feminine and not a single person looks like a guy in any possible way except the D, for that there should be at least 1 male character in it who is actually getting fkd in the ass and looks like a guy, not like a girl... Hairy ass/legs, maybe a beard, having either a fat belly or a hairy muscular chest, hairy armpits. Now THAT i wouldn't like at all, because i'm hetero. This game has a lot of options, but you can always imagine that you are the one who fks the other who totally looks feminine... Being selfish is not a crime.

I would like it if the game could have actual born women, but i'm not here to complain.

If a guy is really gay idk how they look at this just because they have dicks... That's a lot more strange for me. Looking at girls fking each other and thinking "ohh i'm so gay". Makes no sense. This is exactly the same for me as lesbian girls using dildo on each other(StrapOn). There is of course no problem with being a gay man, but how do you enjoy someone who looks like a girl in 95% then? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I only like femininity, so don't even try to tell me that i'm bisexual... that's just boring and ignorant, especially if you actually read what i wrote. I wouldn't have any problem with being a bisexual..., but i'm clearly not.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While i agree with the statement that transwomen are women and transmen are men, most of the rest of your post looks like some really strange mental gymnastics to me.:oops:

Just a couple of corrections.
First Hiro is a femboy or crossdresser if you prefer. He still identifies himself as a boy, hence the male protagonist tag.
Second, that being said the male inkeeper can have sex with Hiro (unless you hit the futa toggle in the menu), which also justify the gay tag there.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
That's not true, so many ppl are confused about this and thinks ppl who like trans women are gays. You can totally play this game as a straight person. We are already living in a world where we need to accept that trans ppl are women/man, so how is this gay then? I don't like cocks, your assumption that anyone who plays these games needs to like cocks is either delusional or just simply false. Cocks literally makes me feel nothing, i don't want to touch them or want them near me, but that doesn't mean i couldn't f them in the ass. They look feminine, they act feminine, some of them have big tits and bubble ass, from that nothing is gay for any hetero man. It all comes down to how much you can ignore the fact that they have a dick. In fact i don't get the "male protagonist" tag, i'm only calling him "he" because of respect, but otherwise he just doesn't have tits, everything else is feminine. This game shouldn't have "gay"/"male protagonist"/"futa/trans" tags all at the same time, while everyone in it looks feminine and not a single person looks like a guy in any possible way except the D, for that there should be at least 1 male character in it who is actually getting fkd in the ass and looks like a guy, not like a girl... Hairy ass/legs, maybe a beard, having either a fat belly or a hairy muscular chest, hairy armpits. Now THAT i wouldn't like at all, because i'm hetero. This game has a lot of options, but you can always imagine that you are the one who fks the other who totally looks feminine... Being selfish is not a crime.

I would like it if the game could have actual born women, but i'm not here to complain.

If a guy is really gay idk how they look at this just because they have dicks... That's a lot more strange for me. Looking at girls fking each other and thinking "ohh i'm so gay". Makes no sense. This is exactly the same for me as lesbian girls using dildo on each other(StrapOn). There is of course no problem with being a gay man, but how do you enjoy someone who looks like a girl in 95% then? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I only like femininity, so don't even try to tell me that i'm bisexual... that's just boring and ignorant, especially if you actually read what i wrote. I wouldn't have any problem with being a bisexual..., but i'm clearly not.
That's the gayest post I have ever seen.

Dec 7, 2017
I never even said anything about being gay or trans women. I said develop a taste for cock. Which could be futa cock.
Sucking a futa's cock is not even remotely gay.
Futas don't even exist. Transwomen are not the same as chicks with dicks (which don't even exist outside of hermaphroditism, but that's another issue).

This is all just fantasy. I think that other guy has some issues to figure out.

Dark Lord Chaos , you ok, bro? :ROFLMAO:

Kublah

Jul 6, 2018
Lots of new chastity stuff in this update, does it change anything about the text of the scenes or is it only variant artwork?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Text was already changed before, now they are adding the extra variant art to follow what the text is saying.:)

Reactions: dersp

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019

Lots of words saying "I'm gay" bro.

Reactions: Jameyboi

Dark Lord Chaos

Oct 22, 2018
While i agree with the statement that transwomen are women and transmen are men, most of the rest of your post looks like some really strange mental gymnastics to me.:oops:

Just a couple of corrections.
First Hiro is a femboy or crossdresser if you prefer. He still identifies himself as a boy, hence the male protagonist tag.
Second, that being said the male inkeeper can have sex with Hiro (unless you hit the futa toggle in the menu), which also justify the gay tag there.
Thanks for the info. For me what i said is totally logical, i really don't get why its not for others.

I never even said anything about being gay or trans women. I said develop a taste for cock. Which could be futa cock.
Sucking a futa's cock is not even remotely gay.
I don't care about cocks and i like this game so your point is? How do you call a man who in the best case doesn't feel anything from dicks? Assuming something about someone else that is just simply not there and never going to be there doesn't makes your statement true.

Futas don't even exist. Transwomen are not the same as chicks with dicks (which don't even exist outside of hermaphroditism, but that's another issue).

This is all just fantasy. I think that other guy has some issues to figure out.

Dark Lord Chaos , you ok, bro? :ROFLMAO:
I don't see anything to answer there, mostly i agree with you, although trans women who are taking pills from a very young age can look like women and sound like a women too. Trans women are the closest to what is in this game as far as i remember. I didn't played it for a long time(idk exactly, maybe even more than 1 year), but what character is a futa? Are there characters that actually have both genitals in the game? Maybe i was just not far enough.

For the other comments who just say the usual "you are gay" joke, its not me who needs to make a statement, but you ppl. I thought gay man like masculinity, what literally turns me off. How is being attracted to femininity and not feeling anything from a D is gay? I'm not trying to start a fight here, i'm not forcing anything on anyone, i'm just genuinely curious how is that gay for you outside of the joke. If anyone can describe that, that would be interesting for me to read.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes