Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
In case someone asks how to get the new animation since the method is autistic enough
You can't have this scene if you already recruited Trudy
in her 2nd encounter where she invites you to a treasure hunt, have perception 6 or agility 5 to get her to trap herself.
this'll prop her 3rd encounter where she tries to fight you, surrender and you'll get the cowgirl animation scene.
Actually you dont need to have the Agility pass for the animation of Trudy. That is just a different dialogue. The battle with Trudy always begins on a 3rd encounter of him and the 4th introduces the option to recruit. Also I think in battle you can get that riding animation as well. You also can get the Camp Top artwork in his battle scenario.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
It's 99% futa/gay.

EDIT :

I wasn't understanding why I'm being facepalm, but now I'm thinking about, there's some straight scenes, my bad. Brothel Madame and some of the whores, elf, one of the vampire, an angel, and a mermaid. About 20%?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dersp and chuckK

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
hey guys!! i want help is this

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.SerializationException: Unable to convert value to required type: foreground: ADVENTURER_ANAL (com.majalis.asset.AssetEnum)
Serialization trace:
foreground (com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$SceneToken)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:1105)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readFields(Json.java:863)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:1011)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:928)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterReaderImpl.getScriptData(EncounterReaderImpl.java:29)
at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterReaderImpl.<init>(EncounterReaderImpl.java:19)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:69)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:151)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)

hi_im_horny

May 26, 2017
1st: Get the latest version from #9,630 and start playing it
2nd: Get warlock to be your companion and interact with her at your camp
3rd: "Make a request" and "ask for boon"
4th: You get your poopchute ravaged by her in a scene, but you get the perk afterwards.
5th: Next time use the search function on the forum to see how many other times this has been told to people already (i've already explained it to people atleast 3 times before, when i reach 5th i get a lollypop)
hey explain that to me again ( i dont really need it just want to help you get the lollypop)

• Haha
Reactions: Leo Humilis

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
It's 99% futa/gay.

EDIT :

I wasn't understanding why I'm being facepalm, but now I'm thinking about, there's some straight scenes, my bad. Brothel Madame and some of the whores, elf, one of the vampire, an angel, and a mermaid. About 20%?
Wouldn't call any of those straight, those are futa on female. Hiro can 'identfity' as whatever the fuck, but you clearly have tits, pretty big ones if you want, so Hiro straight up not a man, but a DELICIOUS futa with a tiny dick

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hiro identifies himself as a boy so that is not true.

1st: Get the latest version from #9,630 and start playing it
2nd: Get warlock to be your companion and interact with her at your camp
3rd: "Make a request" and "ask for boon"
4th: You get your poopchute ravaged by her in a scene, but you get the perk afterwards.
5th: Next time use the search function on the forum to see how many other times this has been told to people already (i've already explained it to people atleast 3 times before, when i reach 5th i get a lollypop)
I gave up long ago. It is really tiring to enable people who are too lazy to even type a few words in the search bar.

Dec 7, 2017
Wouldn't call any of those straight, those are futa on female. Hiro can 'identfity' as whatever the fuck, but you clearly have tits, pretty big ones if you want, so Hiro straight up not a man, but a DELICIOUS futa with a tiny dick
Except that all of the characters treat you as a boy (with the exception of girlfriend type dialog, which Hiro protests), and giving Hiro boobs isn't represented in the actual game in any way whatsoever...

Hiro, Trudy, and Kylira are very much traps/femboys.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
is the Java version also for Windows?
if so can someone help me to play it
thanks

W4ksyru

Jan 14, 2018
From some poking around, I found that there is already a Java file in the Tales of Androgyny folder that the windows version uses. If you change the name of that Java file, insert the new Java file, and the name the new Java file to TalesOfAndrogyny then the Application should utilize the new file instead of the old one (thus using the new version). At least, that is what worked for me. I also have Java installed on my computer (the free version) so who knows how that would work for other people.

Reactions: dontevenknow

dontevenknow

Jun 19, 2018
From some poking around, I found that there is already a Java file in the Tales of Androgyny folder that the windows version uses. If you change the name of that Java file, insert the new Java file, and the name the new Java file to TalesOfAndrogyny then the Application should utilize the new file instead of the old one (thus using the new version). At least, that is what worked for me. I also have Java installed on my computer (the free version) so who knows how that would work for other people.
Fuck that's helpful, why isn't that in the installation instructions in the op?

• Angry
Reactions: Shura Matoi
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes