trvetrvth

May 19, 2019
Hmm, strange, what update are you using?
You may need to ask on the subreddit if you don't get a definitive answer to this question, hopefully Maj can answer you.
I'm using the newest version of the game, trying to get extra ass eater stats for the Alma scene but nothing seems to be working :/ all you need to update is the jar file right?

also spanking in combat seems to be a very one and done moment, I've managed to spank most of the encounters including Urka and Trudy but after one spank I always end up on my knees even if I have max stamina and have grappled all the way till the position

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I'm using the newest version of the game, trying to get extra ass eater stats for the Alma scene but nothing seems to be working :/ all you need to update is the jar file right?

also spanking in combat seems to be a very one and done moment, I've managed to spank most of the encounters including Urka and Trudy but after one spank I always end up on my knees even if I have max stamina and have grappled all the way till the position
Yeah, all you should need is to update the JAR file. Asseater ought to be earned from practice, maybe try Cindy or Alara?

Kharnus

Dec 16, 2017
Hey, maybe someone can help me out here? I keep getting this error whenever I try to enter any combat. I tried clearing the saves. Tried reinstalling. Even reset the preferences in appdata. But nothing seems to fix it. Anyone know what's going on? It only started a few weeks ago and has been running fine besides.

Error log attached as well if that should help.

1627725551493.png

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hey, maybe someone can help me out here? I keep getting this error whenever I try to enter any combat. I tried clearing the saves. Tried reinstalling. Even reset the preferences in appdata. But nothing seems to fix it. Anyone know what's going on? It only started a few weeks ago and has been running fine besides.

Error log attached as well if that should help.

View attachment 1327436
I'd suggest asking on the or the . I sound like a broken record, but those are indeed the official help sources.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.10.5)

(download link on the bottom - reminder that the Dropbox links are in posts tagged with "Dropbox link", which you can access from the left-hand "Featured Tag" section on our feed!)
Ooh, the semi-rare fifth weekly! Just in the nick of time!
This time around we've added the Ghost Wedding Anal (reverse cowgirl) Animation! That's one of my favorites, so I'm glad to see it animated. We also added the first steps of our Victory screen, with some data breaking down your adventure - there'll be more to come there and a score, in due time. We've also updated some music and done some backend work, adding fisting and fisted tracking, and a backup save file store in the event that your save file is corrupted or runs into compatibility issues. The new backup save will appear in your .toa-data folder in the format of <SaveFileName>-backup.json.
I'm omitting the Dropbox links on this post, because tomorrow (2021-08-01) the links will change. If you want to download it today (2021-07-31), just go to the previous weekly or the designated Dropbox link post. If you're reading this in August, grab the latest Bunny tier Dropbox link for August.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017

Version: 0.3.10.5 - 5th July Weekly
New features

• Added Victory Screen
  • Added backup save file store in the event of save file corruption
  • Added Victory music
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Updated Fight (Boss) music
  • Updated Overworld (Ironia) music
  • Minor text edits
We are once again blessed with that adorable photo of Hiro :giggle:

Outside of the content updates it's always nice to get these quality of life updates, especially after that recent update that accidentally destroyed our saves :whistle:.

Also, wow, they actually added victory music. And here I was just talking about it not too long ago :D
Any updates that make this feel more and more like a fully fledged game is always welcome in my book.

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

tanline

Jun 9, 2017
Do you mean what do you have to do to get it?
Be defeated by the Fire Elemental and choose to get on your Hands & Knees.
What do you do with it?
I dunno, masturbate to it or appreciate how nice the Fire Elemental looks.
How do you get the one on the bottom? I seem to only get the top one, unless my games bugged or something idk.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Every update, I keep intentionally breaking a save file to see if the hacker girl will bully Hiro for it. And every time she just says she'll give me one more chance and I wind up disappointed.

• Sad

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
after searching on this previous posts for troubleshooting options and nothing working i take it this game just doesn't run on a laptop with integrated intel graphics (supports OpenGL 4.4)?
A specific question like that would be best asked directly on the Official Subreddit or Troubleshooting Thread:

We need to ask OP to pin those two platforms on the first post, they're the official way to get help from the Game Dev. I don't know how regularly they check this thread, but also you'll be tossing dice to see if you get anyone here who can either give you a correct solution or be willing to. (Without just asking you to search the thread itself)

Reactions: Radi95
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes