~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Hiro has to be fucked, or Trudy does I believe. If you have Trudy in your party, you can send her to get fucked and you still collect the sample and complete the quest.
I tried it, but still no progress, when I returned to Madame the quest was still unfinished. I don't know if this is a bug or I missed something.

So I tried to review Madame's dialogue again , then come When Madame said

"I heard... something from our mutual acquaintance," she says, and you remember the target of her first bounty. "Perhaps something in Monsters could give us a clue. I'll leave that up to you".

So what should I do in Monster City? What clues do I need to find out?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
View attachment 1330715
FOK. any way to revert it back to normal :'> already tried to uninstall, though still doesn't work
1627894063647.png
I tried it, but still no progress, when I returned to Madame the quest was still unfinished. I don't know if this is a bug or I missed something.

So I tried to review Madame's dialogue again , then come When Madame said

"I heard... something from our mutual acquaintance," she says, and you remember the target of her first bounty. "Perhaps something in Monsters could give us a clue. I'll leave that up to you".

So what should I do in Monster City? What clues do I need to find out?
Head to the Manor, in the upper right section of the Town of Monsters Overview, and find the Diary.
Has the spanking stance been removed?
Can't find it in the skills section in v0.3.11.0
Spanking has no learnable skills, you perform it by succeeding to prove a Full Nelson and reaching the last stage. Spanking is currently bugged(?) but it hasn't been removed.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Has the spanking stance been removed?
Can't find it in the skills section in v0.3.11.0
It has not

New features:
  • Can now pet additional doggo
  • Resolution options are now dynamic
  • Resolution autocorrects on game startup
  • Added the ability to send a player back to a previous location via "toll" encounters
  • Added new Predictable status debuff and associated counter skill bonuses
  • Added new "Disarm" skill separate from Riposte, which no longer disarms
  • Added Spanking stance

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Its has not
I believe their confusion comes from the fact that new Stances are assumed to come with new skills, which it does but Hiro knows all the skills already.

Once again, for any reading, Spanking is done by finishing a Full Nelson Grapple.

Reactions: heket69300

naeblis4

Oct 21, 2017
what is the "Goblin date Glory hole" ? i never encontered such event before (goblin date).

Could someone tell me how to get it ?

• Hey there

AkiraTheMage

Jul 25, 2021
So, i don't know if it's a glitch or an issue with my java, but can i not save my progress with the java version? Whenever i click save, i can't pick the saveslot.

Regarding the last update.

• Sad

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
How do you get the warlock date unlocked? I've done the portal quest and seen all 3 scenes (tavern, brigand, town square) and it's still locked. I tried doing the become a girl training to get impotence but that doesn't unlock it. What am I missing? I also never got the town portal, not sure if that's supposed to happen at the "end" of the portal quest or if it even ends.

• Thinking Face

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
How do you get the warlock date unlocked? I've done the portal quest and seen all 3 scenes (tavern, brigand, town square) and it's still locked. I tried doing the become a girl training to get impotence but that doesn't unlock it. What am I missing? I also never got the town portal, not sure if that's supposed to happen at the "end" of the portal quest or if it even ends.
you need to have been "trained" to be a "girl" by her for the date, portal stuff is separate.

• Red Heart

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I can't for the life of me find the cait / catgirl portal quest trigger. Found the other 3 but not that one.

also is it just me or does the brigand one only trigger once? The tavern and camp ones trigger pretty consistently for me

E: NVM turns out its just like the brigand one at the start for some reason it didnt trigger. Only showed up after I reloaded the save and restarted the quest, weird.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

monstergirlisland

Jun 27, 2020
guys my game crashes as soon as i get into like the first harpy encounter. i reinstalled it, deleted everything, even my save games.
(I believe it crashes when i get into any fight)
i play on win 64 with the newest java version.
thanks guys.

Maybe its a known problem and there already is a solution, i would aprechiate someone linking me to it!

Here is my error.txt:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twiton and Zirian
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes