Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
A friend sent me this, from the Patreon Monthly Survey Poll
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks to be either gauging how people like their characters or they're considering choices for that 'Modern Urban ToA Universe' Game!

What would your answers be?

What if this game had multiplayer? Is this idea feasible? :unsure:
50 Hiros, swaggering with gusto, approaching the Brigand Cottage :sneaky:

Majalis posted new art/animation on twitter
here's the link
Awwwww yisss, ghost bride is getting more love!
She looks so beautiful! Yes, Twitter Post Rhetorical Caption Question, I'd happy marry her as a Top, Switch or Bottom ^w^

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
A friend sent me this, from the Patreon Monthly Survey Poll
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks to be either gauging how people like their characters or they're considering choices for that 'Modern Urban ToA Universe' Game!

What would your answers be?
i would choose those characters :
dark knight
demon king
dullahan
selkie
urka
alma
lupa

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
i would choose those characters :
dark knight
demon king
dullahan
selkie
urka
alma
lupa
The Head of the Demon Army hasn't grown on me yet, but I do like the idea that she's earnestly self-conscious about her tail. Makes it adorable when she genuinely likes compliments about it.

Reactions: UndeadEve

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Majalis posted new art/animation on twitter
here's the link
Awwwww yisss, ghost bride is getting more love!
I already checked, the scene became 100% hotter with the animation. :love:

Think they are just curious for now about who their patrons like the most.

I would probably click around one third of them.

MOZART

Apr 21, 2017
i cant find the jar file and i have been trying to play the game but i cant because i dont know how to install it please help i am despret and i suck with the code and stuff and im starting to have a headache i just want to play the game

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
i cant find the jar file and i have been trying to play the game but i cant because i dont know how to install it please help i am despret and i suck with the code and stuff and im starting to have a headache i just want to play the game
The JAR file:
The Base Files (Put the JAR File into the folder, of the OS Platform you have, to replace the PUBLIC Jar.):
Make sure you have Java, the game CANNOT be run in the WinRAR archive. You must have the Base Files extracted and the JAR file NOT EXTRACTED
1627944744018.png

I would probably click around one third of them.
Agreed ~w~
Here were my choices:
Brigand, Brothel Madame, Bunny, Catgirl, Centaur, Cleric, Doppelganger, Dullahan, Elf, Ettin, Fire Elemental, Ghost, Giantess, Goblin Selkie, Harpy, Harpy Elite, Innkeeper Female, Jester, Mermaid, Minotaurress, Mouth Fiend, Naga, Ogre Female, Orc, Shopkeep, Slime, Spider, Unicorn, BOTH OF THE VAMPIRES, Warlock, BOTH OF THE WEREWOLFS, Wasp.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

...bruh

Jun 11, 2021
All my saves are now broken after launching the new version. My previous version was 0.3.10.3 and my saves dont work on that version anymore either. Any way to fix this?

• Sad
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes