Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
No i can't find it
Then post your error codes there, it's the official place to get support from Maj (The Game's Developer)
You don't have to look up a solution there, you can simply post your error code or problem and get assistance & troubleshooting.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Does someone has a 100% save for the rest of us?
Not a complete 100% save, but it has all the ironman achievements so you get the most bonus points during character creation, also use cheatmode to unlock gallery fully if you want just pics.

I cannot upload a .json file, so you need to convert this text file to it by yourself, you need to plop it into .toa-data folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh damn I didn't check my E-Mails yesterday seems the Monthly broke the saves. New Version below.

v0.3.11.1 Hotfix - Warning: Save Corruption!

There's a hotfix that'll be available in about two hours. Make sure to download it and to not run the game until you do, or it might mess up your saves. They're recoverable on PC because I made them backup, so it's not a big deal there, but since the save files are less accessible on android it'll be more of an issue.
The issue was because of an accidental break in backwards compatibility, which I've restored with the hotfix.

Last edited:

Dark mercenary

Apr 13, 2019
Not a complete 100% save, but it has all the ironman achievements so you get the most bonus points during character creation, also use cheatmode to unlock gallery fully if you want just pics.

I cannot upload a .json file, so you need to convert this text file to it by yourself, you need to plop it into .toa-data folder.
cheatmode?

EDIT: found it on options

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
A friend sent me this, from the Patreon Monthly Survey Poll
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks to be either gauging how people like their characters or they're considering choices for that 'Modern Urban ToA Universe' Game!
What would your answers be?
Dullahan, Minotauress.
Would be cool to build home for Dullahan near bridge so she can take toll more comfortable( and help main hero "relax" :sneaky: :ROFLMAO: )

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes